1st show in India - Updates

bumblecool

Can someone do something about BBA's trolling? We just want to come here to get show updates and not read his made up bullshit.

LOLcano -

I thought that you were leaving the forum if I wasn't disciplined for the BBF visit? Were you bluffing? You just mad, bro?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone do something about BBA's trolling? We just want to come here to get show updates and not read his made up bullshit.

LOLcano -

I thought that you were leaving the forum if I wasn't disciplined for the BBF visit? Were you bluffing? You just mad, bro?

I ain't going anywhere but i have a feeling you will soon

You can tell by the band's demeanor in these photos that there is a very visible tension between them and that they are only doing these shows for the pay. The photo with Ron flipping the bird .... anyone happen to notice the guy standing in front of him? Coincidence? Don't think so ...

Or maybe they're in the bridge of It's So Easy since Axl is too :rolleyes:

LOLcano -

Oh ok. Soooo, you were just bluffing.

LOLcano!!

LOLcano -

Enough of this shit. If you're in this thread to say shit like this, get out.

315882_497239196964883_1554917880_n.jpg

532042_497239200298216_2069664024_n.jpg

by Mrs Bumblefoot

65165_497211303634339_1328894748_n.jpg

by Jarmo

Setlist:

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

Better

Tommy Stinson Solo - Motivation

Dizzy Reed Piano Solo - No quarter

Catcher In The Rye

Street Of Dreams

There Was A Time

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo - Ballad Of Death

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

November Rain

Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Solo - Objectify

Don't Cry

The Seeker

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Don't Let It Bring You Down

LOLcano -

We need BBA. See, he thinks he's trolling the forum. He is trolled by life, we all know it. He need us because he needs help. And we accept im and help im, like a blind man crossing the street.

On topic, great setlist so far.

Edited by Russel Nash

It's ridiculous how much time BBA wastes posting in a forum of a band he hates. He must be some kind of psychic if he can tell what the demeanor of the band is by a couple of grainy photographs. I usually ignore the insane comments. Someone has to clean this forum up so the actual fans can enjoy news about their favorite band.

You can tell by the band's demeanor in these photos that there is a very visible tension between them and that they are only doing these shows for the pay. The photo with Ron flipping the bird .... anyone happen to notice the guy standing in front of him? Coincidence? Don't think so ...

Stop following a band you don't like buffoon

LOLcano -

Remember when you reported me yesterday? Yep ... nothing was said to me.

Remember when you were going to leave if I wasn't disdisciplined over the BBF incident? I guess you were just bluffing cos nothing was said to me.

Consider this me "saying" something to you - I thought your posts were disgusting and disrespectful during the bumblefoot incident, and if you keep derailing show threads for no point, you'll be banned without further warning.

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

Better

Tommy Stinson Solo - Motivation

Dizzy Reed Piano Solo - No quarter

Catcher In The Rye

Street Of Dreams

There Was A Time

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo - Ballad Of Death

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

November Rain

Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Solo - Objectify

Don't Cry

The Seeker

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Don't Let It Bring You Down

Nice set but they should drop DLIBYD and get Madagascar back

LOLcano -

Are you a part-owner of this site?