Why did/do people like Nirvana?

Vincent Vega

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they made some good songs. Why does it matter?

Because they're music sucks unless you're a teenager or depressed. Or both. Or if you're some bitter, cynical 30-40something Gen Xer who longs for the Grunge era.

Does anyone else think that had Kurt not killed himself, the next album might've been really awesome?

Because they're music sucks unless you're a teenager or depressed. Or both. Or if you're some bitter, cynical 30-40something Gen Xer who longs for the Grunge era.

Does anyone else think that had Kurt not killed himself, the next album might've been really awesome?

I don't think we'll ever see rock stars as gifted as Axl and Kurt for a very long time.

/thread

Guest Len B'stard

Sorry, YOU are having a pop at people for being bitter and depressed? :lol:

And as far as not seeing rockstars like Axl or Kurt in a long time, good, we've already had Axl and Kurt and the ones that we had were good at being Axl and Kurt, no revision necessary, lets have the new something now :)

And as far as not seeing rockstars like Axl or Kurt in a long time, good, we've already had Axl and Kurt and the ones that we had were good at being Axl and Kurt, no revision necessary, lets have the new something now :)

Wanna start a band? I'm thinking gangsta rap over fast Chuck Berry riffs meshed with psychedelic music.

Guest Len B'stard

Wanna start a band? I'm thinking gangsta rap over fast Chuck Berry riffs meshed with psychedelic music.

How about i bang an upturned bucket repetitively while you get your kit off, cover

Yourself in silver

Glitter and mayple syrup and sing hymns while i do harmony?

How about i bang an upturned bucket repetitively while you get your kit off, cover

Yourself in silver

Glitter and mayple syrup and sing hymns while i do harmony?

Can I put on lipstick after I take my clothes off and tune my nipples whilst quacking like a duck my day's consumption of food?

I think we need some metal in there. So inbetween taking my clothes off.and the multi tracked, reverberated sounds of a dog licking peanut butter off my balls I'm gonna rip out a guitar and kick into some Pantera riffs. You can use two buckets if you want, you know to be heavier and all :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

See there's a bit of trouble there in that i'd rather have my scrotum chewed off by a poodle than have anything to do with that horrible genre started by that thick factory worker from Birmingham and his band of spastics :lol:

See there's a bit of trouble there in that i'd rather have my scrotum chewed off by a poodle than have anything to do with that horrible genre started by that thick factory worker from Birmingham and his band of spastics :lol:

HEY! I'm gonna see them in May! :lol: Being a fellow Lennon aficionado can I recommend that the centrepiece of our sets be our unique cover of Revolution 9, complete with light switches attached to corpses (preferably dead birds so we can say "we got switches on bitches") for the "turn me on, dead man" part. Oh and a cover of One Minute of Silence where I jack you off using a pair of chopsticks whilst you vacantly stare at a xylophone.

Pfft. We ARE AVANT GARDE. THE WORD, THE MEANING, ITS FORM, ITS LIFE, ITS ETERNITY.

All I can say is if you think we're trying to quit, motherfucker you ain't heard shit.

:max: