London 31 May Live stream dvd update

bionic56

Fuck it's true then Silent, wow finally get to see, only 7 months too late.

Japan - so that means there recording it in 1080p quality no?

Yes i would presume so Gunns, if i knew what station we could look it up. Might take a few days to surface, if we are lucky. Edited by bionic56

If someone get's a link to it, anywhere, then please let us know asap.

I am in excite.

I was at the show, Axl wasn't the best vocally, of the UK leg anyway (I thought Birmingham was his best from the shows I was at).

Regardless, it would be great to watch!

Google translator:

London overwhelming broadcast live May 2012 Isy Sutoradorin of the original members became cameo since 2006, in the O2 Arena!

Since its formation in 1985, sheets 42 million in just the United States, reign as the legendary rock band both in name and reality in the world to record the album total sales covering more than 100 million, this year, and played a filled "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" It, Guns N 'Roses. Although not what the announcement of a new after original album, "Chinese Democracy," which was released in 2008 spent a cost of ¥ 1.4 billion years and 14, and caused a great response every time you perform live, their impact I can not see a bit of the force decline.

From the European tour "up-close-and-personal tour" they like that was held in 2012, the pattern of the live broadcast on WOWOW made ​​in the O2 Arena in London on May 31. Or there is a significant delay of the start times in concert in Manchester just before, but London show was kicked off with the news but troubled as ever, will be expanded performance raging as if vent frustration do, excitement of the audience is I reached to peak at once. Track List of "Chinese Democracy" is, of course, many of the masterpieces that cover all carriers, such as "Welcome To The Jungle" "Rocket Queen", but we will showcase Surprise maximum, 1991 guitarist of the original members who left in the year, the appearance of Jiří Sutoradorin.Everyone in the audience is suddenly surprised to participate in the first time since 2006, who worked a lot of name players early work of the band, and let out a whoop of joy. The show will send exhaustively scenes that valuable. "14 Years" "You Could Be Mine" "Night Rain" "Paradise City" is played is a permanent version just sprinkled with Izzy.

I would like you enjoy a night on the WOWOW broadcast overwhelming "Kanroku" and "legend" of such they were exploding.

※ We have posted the information at the time of first broadcast. Story Track List of "Chinese Democracy" is, of course, many of the masterpieces that cover all carriers, such as "Welcome To The Jungle" "Rocket Queen", but we will showcase Surprise maximum, 1991 guitarist of the original members who left in the year, the appearance of Jiří Sutoradorin. Everyone in the audience is suddenly surprised to participate in the first time since 2006, who worked a lot of name players early work of the band, and let out a whoop of joy.

(Sun) 1/6 9:00 twist icon_channel_live_m.gif Guns N 'Roses Live in London 2012 FIRST

Sat 2/9 1:30 pm icon_channel_live_m.gif Guns N 'Roses Live in London 2012

0:50 midnight Friday, 2/15 icon_channel_live_m.gif Guns N 'Roses Live in London 2012

Edited by bumblecool

but you never know, it might just pop up on tv and there it is...

but since we haven't heard of anything about this (thinking it might've been cancelled for a reason or put in the freezer along side the lost songs from cd era and whatever is in there)

hope this does come out and we can enjoy it.

but I think we might be up for a lawsuit thread to the tv station that's going to air it if they do.

Hope somebody is recording it and throws it online...

If I'm correct its gonna be on again!!

Sat 2/9 1:30 pm

0:50 midnight Friday, 2/15

Nobody with a Japanese connection around here ?

(Hard to imagine)

ThinkaboutYou has a Japanese friend, if a dare to ask maybe he/she could record it or maybe one if his/her friends...

Edited by OptimusPrimeNL