David Bowie new album and single

Guest Len B'stard

Great find len!!

I haven't seen Bowie since the Glass Spider tour.

Definitely would go, if tickets aren't Stones-insane.

Last time I saw him in Boston the TD Bank Arena was about 2/3 full and tickets were not that expensive relatively speaking so unless he plays theaters I don't think the tickets should be crazy priced as Bowie does not have the fan base the Stones do.....

Great find len!!

I haven't seen Bowie since the Glass Spider tour.

Definitely would go, if tickets aren't Stones-insane.

Last time I saw him in Boston the TD Bank Arena was about 2/3 full and tickets were not that expensive relatively speaking so unless he plays theaters I don't think the tickets should be crazy priced as Bowie does not have the fan base the Stones do.....

Hopefully.

There's the absence makes the heart grow fonder, could be the last time, finally fucking something decent worth seeing factor.

Especially if he announces a theatrical presentation, like he did with the Glass Spider tour...as a result, I saw him in a sold out (2 nights) football stadium.

Duncan Jones Tweeted it out and thought he was kidding for a sec, but there it was, then Earl Slick wrote Nikki Sixx back about being under a gag order, but all the official channels put it out there and wound up being the topic of the night, other than the Piers Morgan/Alex Jones interview.

Glad they'll finally put rumors to rest about his health and being reclusive. He was Tweeting photos from Iman's phone for the past couple of years, and not being in the photos. It is possible to live in NY and for the most part, be left alone. Now we know he was in the studio working on some new music. With him, could be two albums' worth of music already done.

Hard to say if he'll tour at 66, or do a handful of shows and a couple of festival gigs. I don't see him doing a big world tour. I don't think he's gouged fans on ticket prices in the past but he does have a band like Axl has a band of top notch musicians, or when Tom Waits does shows, so if he has an all star lineup, it's going to cost us a bit.

He wouldn't do Stones prices because he did his greatest hit shows years ago.

Great entertainer, sounds as good as ever, will def. try to get out and see him if he's doing any shows.

Interview about the album cover:

http://virusfonts.co...m-cover-design/

Edited by dalsh327