Uzi Suicidal LLC.

jman2000

Warchild's cleared her twitter feed, deleted it all. I have everything screen capped though

Deleted it all? WOW

Yep. So she either read what I said on MSL's site (And warchild, delete what you want but I've got it all screen capped) or is reading this thread as a guest. But this is her page now

tumblr_mw6ak9lW1w1rliddzo1_1280.png

The thing that made me do a 180 on saying "it's definitely warchild" is the fact that ordinary users can't get access to the tools that the UziSuicidal LLC account uses to remove videos. You have to legally represent an artist on a major label.

But if the account was started in 2007, I'm pretty sure YouTube's rules and regulations were a little more lax then. It was still a fairly new company and I'm not convinced it wouldn't have been easy to fake credentials, such as trying to link Uzi Suicidal with GN'R based solely off of their association back in the '80s. A YouTube employee ignorant of GN'R's history with Uzi Suicidal (and the fact that the company no longer exists) could be easily duped into thinking the company was still involved in managing GN'R's copyright content. Who knows. But I'm not convinced.

It tells me nothing, a regular person can't just claim copyright on GNR music. Try it, let me know how that works for you.

Obviously Warchild has purported to be Matt Larsen. Uzi Suicidal LLC has been going on for years, long before YouTube got strict on protocol. This is a long-running scam created and maintained by a psychopath who has become somewhat of an expert in multiple-personalities.

I think it's soley Warchild behind YouTube, she also claimed to be behind Soundclouds being taken down. And someone ignorant of GNR's management and what not could easily assume UZI Suicide/Uzi Suicidal are either the same or of the same parent company.

I told MSL it's Warchild and he said

as i've already said publicly many times, i don't care who it is. i don't know what a war child is and i don't care.

we should all be here to discuss our genuine thoughts on the world of gnr. everyone is judged on how they behave HERE and here only.

if you think warchild is trolling here, then we'll address it.

as i've already said publicly many times, i don't care who it is. i don't know what a war child is and i don't care.

we should all be here to discuss our genuine thoughts on the world of gnr. everyone is judged on how they behave HERE and here only.

Funny.

I suppose since she hates this forum as much as he does, that's probably a main reason he lets her stay.

Just wait until she gets mad at him though! And then starts in with multiple user names.

Funny.

I suppose since she hates this forum as much as he does, that's probably a main reason he lets her stay.

Just wait until she gets mad at him though! And then starts in with multiple user names.

She doesn't hate this forum, she hates Chris because he called her out on her bullshit and wouldn't let her come back. She fuckin' loves this forum, she's dying right now without this forum. That's a fact.

• Like 3

That 'genuine gnr discussion' line is getting old.

I'm so sick of deranged fans like warchild and wfuckinga impersonating GNR online. Isn't it enough to be a fan?

wfuckinga does it like he impersonates Beta, and it's funny shit. But warchild, is just a cunt.

Warchild's cleared her twitter feed, deleted it all. I have everything screen capped though

:lol: dumb bitch. We need Axl to come in here and give her a good rant, the old fuck she needs to stop this shit.

Good job HV for not letting her come back. I wish MSL would do an instaban on her... but he will find out what she does...

I'm so sick of deranged fans like warchild and wfuckinga impersonating GNR online. Isn't it enough to be a fan?

wfuckinga does it like he impersonates Beta, and it's funny shit. But warchild, is just a cunt.

:lol: dumb bitch. We need Axl to come in here and give her a good rant, the old fuck she needs to stop this shit.

Good job HV for not letting her come back. I wish MSL would do an instaban on her... but he will find out what she does...

Yep....

I knew it was when I saw the tell tale text, it's very distinct. I've read the entire thread and gotta say this is nuts. Beyond nuts.

Hilarious.

Soon she'll be having full fledge conversations/arguments with her alt accounts.

One funny story.

I had a forum "member" PM me that Warchild and Sailway were two different people that were in love and were dating. And that they had been best buddies with the couple and had actually went on vacations with them.

And that Sailway was a decent guy, but that Warchild was really jealous and crazy. So when Sailway went off on his crazy nonsensical rants it was really Warchild hacking into her bf's account.

The funniest thing about her is when she'll "forget" which account she is on or which fake personality she is logged on as. She'll accuse you of saying something to that account when it was actually the warchild or sailway account that you said it to.

She is seriously mentally unbalanced.

Old bitch should know that the old "....." "no space between comas" will not hide who she really is. She tried that from Warchild to Sailaway and it worked for a few years but now, nobody buys her shit.

She's batshit crazy and I actually feel bad for the Axl fans because that's one of the impressions most people have of them.

• 5 months later...