Uzi Suicidal LLC.

jman2000

So you have proved she runs the twitter feed as Uzisuicidal (which I didn't think was up for debate?)

You have not proved she runs the youtube account Uzi Suicidal LLC..

Yeah, this is what I am thinking, too.

Warchild always maintained that Matt Larsen ran Uzi Suicidal LLC (and that it was therefore officially condoned by GNR).

Matt Larsen was directly contacted and literally didn't know a thing about Uzi Suicidal LLC. What does that tell you? That it was in fact Warchild waging the war against GNR fans on YouTube and using Matt Larsen's name to legitimize it.

Yeah, it is plausible but can hardly be called "proof". As I said, I have always believed Warchild was being UziSuicidalLLC and although this belief has only been strengthened, I don't think it has been proven without doubt yet.

It tells me nothing, a regular person can't just claim copyright on GNR music. Try it, let me know how that works for you.

Obviously Warchild has purported to be Matt Larsen. Uzi Suicidal LLC has been going on for years, long before YouTube got strict on protocol. This is a long-running scam created and maintained by a psychopath who has become somewhat of an expert in multiple-personalities.

I am afraid you are correct. Why not notify Youtube about this?

It's been tried: http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/UW_dQk4V42E

Unless management are willing to comment on the situation (they've avoided it in the past if I'm not mistaken) we'll never know; it's unlikely any of us will be able to get the answers independently.

Thanks!

So YouTube removes content per request of persons who are not required to demonstrate they represents copyright owners yet will not stop this practise unless persons who demonstrate that they represent copyright owners pursue legal action. In other words: they make it easier to remove content than to protect content.

• Like 3

So YouTube removes content per request of persons who are not required to demonstrate they represents copyright owners yet will not stop this practise unless persons who demonstrate that they represent copyright owners pursue legal action. In other words: they make it easier to remove content than to protect content.

Exactly. My theory is that although GNR aren't officially affiliated with Uzi Suicidal LLC, they're turning a blind eye because it suits their agenda.

Edited by NGOG

Exactly. My theory is that although GNR aren't officially affiliated with Uzi Suicidal LLC, they're turning a blind eye because it suits their agenda.

Same here. And there is obviously nothing we can do about it. And Warchild's ego will take on humongous dimensions as she believes she is now part of the GN'R camp.

Same here. And there is obviously nothing we can do about it. And Warchild's ego will take on humongous dimensions as she believes she is now part of the GN'R camp.

Well, she's either the one running it, or feeding the links to the person that does. The thing that made me do a 180 on saying "it's definitely warchild" is the fact that ordinary users can't get access to the tools that the UziSuicidal LLC account uses to remove videos. You have to legally represent an artist on a major label.

Either way, she is implicit in this and it's very disappointing. Some of the stuff being removed (demos, fan remixes, fan music videos etc) went well and truly beyond what was necessary, particular at this point when CD has been released for 5 years.

@Soulmonster - your observation about youtube copyright claims is spot on. I once appealed a claim (youtube removed the audio from one of my videos, even though I had the artist's permission to use it) - 3 or 4 years later I never heard back and pulled the video down.

Consider it like this; GNR has never been publicly associated with "Uzi Suicidal LLC". They were only ever associated with UZI Suicide (which was dissolved). The assets of UZI Suicide eventually became part of Axl's new publishing company, Black Frog. As far as we know, Axl didn't launch an offshoot of Black Frog called Uzi Suicidal LLC.

One key factor discrediting Uzi Suicidal LLC is that at one point it actually had a YouTube channel. On this channel, they explicitly stated that if somebody didn't have the leaks they've be willing to hook said person up.

Additionally, GNR/UMG is another entity on YouTube which in the past has claimed against certain uploads. Surely that would be GNR's claimant of choice?

Edited by NGOG

Warchild always maintained that Matt Larsen ran Uzi Suicidal LLC (and that it was therefore officially condoned by GNR).

Matt Larsen was directly contacted and literally didn't know a thing about Uzi Suicidal LLC. What does that tell you? That it was in fact Warchild waging the war against GNR fans on YouTube and using Matt Larsen's name to legitimize it.

Or maybe Warchild was just wrong about Matt Larsen?

I remember back with the Sailaway account Warchild would defend UziSuicidal to the death and would harass people for downloading leaks. Not saying he/she doesn't own the UziSuicidalLLC account but as far as I know there hasn't been any proof that proves more than that Twitter account belonging to Warchild

But either way even just having that Twitter account and being so obsessed with mygnr reveals a very mentally unstable individual.

Edited by WhazUp

The question is why would Beta and company want this crazy woman associated with the band in ANY way?

If they wanted to do something special for the fans, Beta would talk to youtube and get rid of Uzi on there. They'd let fans post videos - like ALL other bands do.

The question is why would Beta and company want this crazy woman associated with the band in ANY way?

If they wanted to do something special for the fans, Beta would talk to youtube and get rid of Uzi on there. They'd let fans post videos - like ALL other bands do.

Many bands have music deleted but I pretty much agree with you on this one. One of the issues is that there is advertising revenue involved which doesn't go to the label (it's the label that usually has the video deleted).

Many bands have music deleted but I pretty much agree with you on this one. One of the issues is that there is advertising revenue involved which doesn't go to the label (it's the label that usually has the video deleted).

Was going to point that out about other bands having stuff removed from YouTube. Hell, I sang with a Prince tribute band once, posted it to YouTube and it was removed within a day! I'm certain it was justified though as I could see Prince losing sales over someone choosing to just listen to my drunk version of one of his songs with a tribute band instead of buying the original.... haha.

Personally, I've never understood deleting things off of YouTube especially when it comes to music. In today's age it's so easy to turn people onto new music if all you have on you is your phone. I was at a Halloween party a few weeks back and looked up an artist for someone. Half the song played before the guy got out his phone to take notes (artist, album title, etc) so he could remember to buy it. A few minutes later he tried to do the same thing and couldn't because the band he wanted me to hear had their stuff removed from YouTube.

CoolRanchDressing you forgot to add the "ed" to the end to show past tense for mine :thumbsup: I believe you've been addressed several times about that issue, and HV himself told you what happened and will happen. You seem to be fixated on that one thing, and continue to be the only one to bring it up after it's been discussed and a public apology has been made. Stop being an asshole.

CoolRanchDressing you forgot to add the "ed" to the end to show past tense for mine :thumbsup: I believe you've been addressed several times about that issue, and HV himself told you what happened and will happen. You seem to be fixated on that one thing, and continue to be the only one to bring it up after it's been discussed and a public apology has been made. Stop being an asshole.

You've called CRD an asshole twice now within a matter of a few posts. I'm certain you're aware that's against the rules as you've been PM'd about it prior as well as received a warning point for it. If you go around impersonating people on the internet, you should expect to endure the black lash that comes with being caught.

• Like 1

The thing that made me do a 180 on saying "it's definitely warchild" is the fact that ordinary users can't get access to the tools that the UziSuicidal LLC account uses to remove videos. You have to legally represent an artist on a major label.

But if the account was started in 2007, I'm pretty sure YouTube's rules and regulations were a little more lax then. It was still a fairly new company and I'm not convinced it wouldn't have been easy to fake credentials, such as trying to link Uzi Suicidal with GN'R based solely off of their association back in the '80s. A YouTube employee ignorant of GN'R's history with Uzi Suicidal (and the fact that the company no longer exists) could be easily duped into thinking the company was still involved in managing GN'R's copyright content. Who knows. But I'm not convinced.