Uzi Suicidal LLC.

jman2000

I think a twitter account was a mistake. Reading those tweets it's clear that this person has not been hired by anyone unless the job advert was: Internal GNR postion available, wanted batshit social networker. If they had just kept to YouTube I think people would have continued to think they were legit.

• 1 month later...

What is Team Brazils take on all of this. The silence is kind of deafening, especially given that it is someone impersonating a legit GNR business

Who knows. I could be wrong, but I think users have tried to alert them to it in the past and nothing has ever come of it.

What is Team Brazils take on all of this. The silence is kind of deafening, especially given that it is someone impersonating a legit GNR business

Who knows. I could be wrong, but I think users have tried to alert them to it in the past and nothing has ever come of it.

Their feelings about leaks are perfectly clear, why would they be unhappy about somebody taking leaks down?

I suggested back in 2011 that Warchild is behind UziSuicidal based on nothing but conjecture. Do we have proof of this now?

Yes

Cool, where can I find this proof?

After she sent me a PM on the other forum

I decided to do another run down through her twitter account, now knowing it was indeed Warchild via a PM she sent me saying yes she did start the account. After a few, interesting, tweets were sent out such as

tumblr_mw5dorVGVL1rliddzo1_1280.png

tumblr_mw4dmoqvzs1rliddzo3_1280.png

I noticed an interesting tweet sent out 14 January 2010: @GNRrevolution....that would be me with yr utubes-no thanx needed !!

tumblr_mw4dpf6GoO1rliddzo8_1280.png

It's the same way that Warchild spelled YouTube in the PM where she claimed she didn't ever have a YouTube account.

tumblr_mw4e6t8HMA1rliddzo1_1280.png

Some more tweets that back this up:

tumblr_mw4dpf6GoO1rliddzo4_1280.png

You have not proved she runs the youtube account Uzi Suicidal LLC..

Warchild always maintained that Matt Larsen ran Uzi Suicidal LLC (and that it was therefore officially condoned by GNR).

Matt Larsen was directly contacted and literally didn't know a thing about Uzi Suicidal LLC. What does that tell you? That it was in fact Warchild waging the war against GNR fans on YouTube and using Matt Larsen's name to legitimize it.

Warchild always maintained that Matt Larsen ran Uzi Suicidal LLC (and that it was therefore officially condoned by GNR).

Matt Larsen was directly contacted and literally didn't know a thing about Uzi Suicidal LLC. What does that tell you? That it was in fact Warchild waging the war against GNR fans on YouTube and using Matt Larsen's name to legitimize it.

It tells me nothing, a regular person can't just claim copyright on GNR music. Try it, let me know how that works for you.

I am just playing devils advocate. Warchild is batshit crazy, no doubts there, she also runs the uzi suicidal twitter, which anyone can make. But she does not work for the label and never has.

Edited by gunsguy

It tells me nothing, a regular person can't just claim copyright on GNR music. Try it, let me know how that works for you.

You are indeed right about this, however, in one of the tweets - she did directly claim for being responsible for the events on YouTube (check the one on Jan 14th @GNREvolution: http://25.media.tumblr.com/2f77175d906be1f5374e2c64fbe58320/tumblr_mw4dpf6GoO1rliddzo8_1280.png).

If there really IS an official person behind the account, warchild is most definitely emailing that person and supplying them with links to remove, then bragging about it on Twitter. One way or another, she is a major contributing factor in all this.

You are indeed right about this, however, in one of the tweets - she did directly claim for being responsible for the events on YouTube (check the one on Jan 14th @GNREvolution: http://25.media.tumblr.com/2f77175d906be1f5374e2c64fbe58320/tumblr_mw4dpf6GoO1rliddzo8_1280.png).

If there really IS an official person behind the account, warchild is most definitely emailing that person and supplying them with links to remove, then bragging about it on Twitter. One way or another, she is a major contributing factor in all this.

I am going to agree that she must have been feeding someone links...

Obviously Warchild has purported to be Matt Larsen. Uzi Suicidal LLC has been going on for years, long before YouTube got strict on protocol. This is a long-running scam created and maintained by a psychopath who has become somewhat of an expert in multiple-personalities.

Obviously Warchild has purported to be Matt Larsen. Uzi Suicidal LLC has been going on for years, long before YouTube got strict on protocol. This is a long-running scam created and maintained by a psychopath who has become somewhat of an expert in multiple-personalities.

In 10+ years on forums for GNR I have seen many many crazy things, been on the receiving end of some crazy shit, but damn this person is beyond crazy. I used to think Madison's epic hatred towards her was unfounded, but then looking more and more into warchild it appears she was spot on, this is madness and concerns me on a few levels.

• Like 1

In 10+ years on forums for GNR I have seen many many crazy things, been on the receiving end of some crazy shit, but damn this person is beyond crazy. I used to think Madison's epic hatred towards her was unfounded, but then looking more and more into warchild it appears she was spot on, this is madness and concerns me on a few levels.

It needs to stop. She's wielding some sort of pseudo-vendetta against GNR fans on Youtube (probably thinking she's doing good in the eyes of GNR).