Is there anything we can do to show Axl, Beta and whoever else is responsible they're pissing us off?

Cosmo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone defending the band at this stage have battered wife syndrome.

"Things are getting better, he only beats me on the weekend now."

eh, no. entirely different animal. there is nothing in the plight of guns n' roses fans that is anything similar than a woman being physically abused by a man. literally nothing at all.

if you guys are so unhappy, move the fuck along. find a new band. personally, i didn't like CD and i think axl's voice is shot now. i couldn't be happier to not have a 'new gnr album.' nostalgia is all i'm really interested in. i'm not fooling myself.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I am not remotely 'pissed off'. Jesus Christ man put your life in perspective. Terminal illness, relationship breakdown; that should piss you off. A record will come out when the dozens of factors involved are ready.

Anyone defending the band at this stage have battered wife syndrome.

"Things are getting better, he only beats me on the weekend now."

You are quite the idiot. How you can draw an anaology between battered wife syndrome and four years since a new record is baffling. DVD releases, regular activity by way of touring, active social media, a brand new community bringing the camp and fans closer together, personal appearances by Axl in mainstream media - wow he's really abusing us.

This is the best thread I've seen in a while.

I've also wondered how Axl can be so utterly apathetic about the next album, considering he spent a good chunk of his chats talking about it. Very lame and inconsiderate to the fans to offer no updates in 4 years.

I've heard the "let's boycott" thing for other bands, it doesn't work.

We'll see how things go. They haven't put anything new out in a long time, a live DVD will be a good barometer into whether or not people are still actually buying their stuff. They had a pretty good turnout at shows this past year and inducted in the Rock Hall. All the past members put new music out, the current members working on new songs as well. The only person not working on new music was Axl, unless you want to count covers added into the set.

New music will happen at some point. I just think Axl mentioning Chinese Democracy "coming soon" over a decade ago is why he's not saying anything. It bit him in the ass.

I've heard the "let's boycott" thing for other bands, it doesn't work.

We'll see how things go. They haven't put anything new out in a long time, a live DVD will be a good barometer into whether or not people are still actually buying their stuff. They had a pretty good turnout at shows this past year and inducted in the Rock Hall. All the past members put new music out, the current members working on new songs as well. The only person not working on new music was Axl, unless you want to count covers added into the set.

New music will happen at some point. I just think Axl mentioning Chinese Democracy "coming soon" over a decade ago is why he's not saying anything. It bit him in the ass.

Axl was nominated for induction but he didn't bother to show his face (not sure if he was still inducted or not). Same with Dizzy.

The rest of the people that play with Axl were not inducted.

Axl always wins, baby.

And you're the one who loses, baby.

You have no idea how much he loses. Brain thinks he's so tough the pathetic toxic waste of sperm sent me a pic of himself proving he's a star wars liking nerd who is still a virgin. Wow do I own him. Brainsaber is easily the worst poster in Mygnr, and hopefully he'll go away forever soon

Axl always wins, baby.

And you're the one who loses, baby.

Is thaaaat so? Gee whillakers there chief, I coulda sworn it was you who made a thread about your emotional frustrations and expressing your pissed-off-edness towards Axl and the band.

You lose.

Axl always wins, baby.

Did I give you permission to talk? You're already roven to be my bitch since I've owned you about 12 times in the last 3 months. Next time right before you post, you must remember to consult me, I am your daddy

DJ plays the fans for chumps and strings us along.

Not quite sure on your last example there... I heard Axl say on a few occasions or interviews whatever that sometimes he'd hate to get onstage and that what he really likes to do is record. He likes to sit down and record rather then play live.

I remember reading this interview. Urm wasn't it with Mick Wall or something?

DJ Swagba is full of shit. He is a cheerleader who is full of shit. Not a bad guy, but I don't believe a word he says about Guns' future plans.

Sure,its all an enormous and evil plot to frustrate and torture the people that inhabit this forum. I'm not uttering the word "fans" because I read the lies,gossip,assumptions and refuse that is posted here routinely.

If you're Axl Rose, then I want to tell you to that you need serious mental help. Get your lazy ass back in the studio and release new material.

SING ME A SONG, MR MICKEY MOUSEEEE!!!!!

Australian fans can expect up to three hours of songs spanning every Guns N' Roses album when they visit in March, as well as AC/DC, Pink Floyd and Rolling Stones covers plus the band's iconic takes on Wings' Live And Let Die and Dylan's Knockin' On Heaven's Door.

That must mean we will hear either Whole Lotta Rosie or Riff Raff! rock3

That's certainly promising I was hoping that they will play either of them.

lol, AxlRose14 thinks he knows Axl well enough to recommend him something. Well, hate to be the bad guy, but dude, you dont. You use Axl's name as username, you post in a forum dedicated to him yet you dont know him or anyone close to him. If anyone needs help, that's you. You think you know too much about Guns and/or Team Brazil but you are a nobody. Get over it. Your opinion dont matter, and to be honest most dont care if you have one.

lol, AxlRose14 thinks he knows Axl well enough to recommend him something. Well, hate to be the bad guy, but dude, you dont. You use Axl's name as username, you post in a forum dedicated to him yet you dont know him or anyone close to him. If anyone needs help, that's you. You think you know too much about Guns and/or Team Brazil but you are a nobody. Get over it. Your opinion dont matter, and to be honest most dont care if you have one.

You realize Bumblefoot is in a cover band, right bitch?

Besides again, I didn't give your pathetic ass reason to talk. Go back to pissing your money away on this joke of a cover band

And I suppose people care about this opinion of yours more than that of AxlRose14? Hypocritical much?

Can us fans actually do something about the band's current situation? Usually, bands tend to listen to their fans via facebook, twitter, official websites, official forums, etc... But Axl kinda alienates himself from his own fans for whatever reason. Is there any way that doesn't involve a stupid-ass flash mob during a concert we could actually express our desire for new music or is Mr.Rose completely inaccessible?

What a cess-pit this board is... what kind of enormous bell-end dedicates their time to slagging off their "favourite band". Sad, sad morons the lot of you!

Can us fans actually do something about the band's current situation? Usually, bands tend to listen to their fans via facebook, twitter, official websites, official forums, etc... But Axl kinda alienates himself from his own fans for whatever reason. Is there any way that doesn't involve a stupid-ass flash mob during a concert we could actually express our desire for new music or is Mr.Rose completely inaccessible?

What a cess-pit this board is... what kind of enormous bell-end dedicates their time to slagging off their "favourite band". Sad, sad morons the lot of you!

So your tea and crumpets were below par today? Got you grumpy?

You guys realize how ridiculous you are?. You are complaining because Axl hasn´t released any new music yet, you are bashing him and the band members, you are talking of some sort of a boycott towards the band...and you want the man/the camp to update you? LOL

Get a clue, dude. It's not like we're like this after GNR has been fan friendly for years and doesn't do what we want once. The fan backlash was caused by Axl and Axl alone.

You guys realize how ridiculous you are?. You are complaining because Axl hasn´t released any new music yet, you are bashing him and the band members, you are talking of some sort of a boycott towards the band...and you want the man/the camp to update you? LOL

Get a clue, dude. It's not like we're like this after GNR has been fan friendly for years and doesn't do what we want once. The fan backlash was caused by Axl and Axl alone.

I think you missed the point being made. Vulgar expressions of anger and outrage, insults, and boycotts aren't likely to induce a receptive, amenable response.

Ali

Uhm, what makes you think Axl isn't aware we want new music?