Do you think Axl should re-record some Appetite/Lies/UYI songs?

ace3494

I'd rather Axl put time, money and energy into recording new music rather than hearing slightly altered (if changed at all) arrangements of old material. He's get enough mileage out of the old songs live, especially with the constant touring. No need to put the effort into recording old songs - it'd only further the notion/argument that the current line-up is a cover band and/or that Axl doesn't have it anymore.

Just record DJ Ashba all over Slash's parts to piss off the haters. In saying that, I'd like a studio version of Rocket Queen with DJ Ashba on it, he really brings a new lease of life to it with some of the little bits he adds.

Just record DJ Ashba all over Slash's parts to piss off the haters. In saying that, I'd like a studio version of Rocket Queen with DJ Ashba on it, he really brings a new lease of life to it with some of the little bits he adds.

It would be pretty funny and a spectacular own goal for Axl ensuring he will be mocked in the public eye forever.

Naw. They already pathetically mooch off the real deal band enough.

It's time for them to put up, or shut up.

Stand on their own, van Hagar style, or call it a day like Gary cherone's version. That way, we don't have to have debates on whether or not its necessary to have Slash paraphernalia taken down so the second rates can have their chance to shine outside the shadow of what most consider the legit GNR.

Why would anybody want this?

With a reported 10-to-80 songs in the vault.....the new band writing songs..................what would the purpose be of redoing 25 year old songs?

My gosh - time to move forward and let the current band stand on their own feet.

Why would anybody want this?

With a reported 10-to-80 songs in the vault.....the new band writing songs..................what would the purpose be of redoing 25 year old songs?

My gosh - time to move forward and let the current band stand on their own feet.

AGREE! MOVE FORWARD, DAMN SHIT! WHERE ARE THOSE DAMN 80-30 SONGS UNRELEASED?

Edited by MattElias