Most underrated GN'R songs?

Vincent Vega

What do you guys feel are generally the most underrated or underappreciated GN'R songs?

Myself:

The Garden - a great psychedelia tinged song with awesome vocal and guitar work and great lyrics. The Alice parts are fucking awesome.

Don't Damn Me - Great riff, great lyrics, another great vocal presentation from Axl, the bridge is awesome.

Back Off Bitch - A great bluesy rocker that is just down, ugly and dirty. Pure venom. With an amazing intro. I like Matt's drumming on this one, too.

Don't Cry (Alt. Lyrics)-- Everyone seems to prefer the original. I think this version has the better lyrics, Axl's vocals on this version are better. It's perfect.

Since I Don't Have You -- I love it, even though it's a cover. It's fun, it's a great GN'R-style spin on Doo Wop. The weird Voodoo sounds at the end are random but really cool. Axl's vocals are really good on it.

Black Leather -- Fucking sexy. Perfect guitars N' Vox.

Sympathy for the Devil - An awesome swan song for GN'R, a perfect cover, Axl sounds great and Slash's solos are epic. The band sounds perfect in general and it's a great tribute to the Stones.

Think About You - Great song, never understood the hate it gets

You're Crazy (fast version) - I've come to love this recently, and it's amazing live.

14 Years - One of the best songs on the UYIs.

Yesterdays - As one of the less popular ballads on the UYIs this doesn't get enough attention. I love it.

Since I Don't Have You - Mullets gonna mullet.

Sympathy for the Devil - Great cover in no way ruined by a background guitar

Oh My God - Fucking awesome song, better than everything on CD save for TWAT

1-Think About You - Great song, never understood the hate it gets

2-You're Crazy (fast version) - I've come to love this recently, and it's amazing live.

3-14 Years - One of the best songs on the UYIs.

4-Yesterdays - As one of the less popular ballads on the UYIs this doesn't get enough attention. I love it.

5-Since I Don't Have You - Mullets gonna mullet.

6-Sympathy for the Devil - Great cover in no way ruined by a background guitar

7-Oh My God - Fucking awesome song, better than everything on CD save for TWAT

1- totally agree. Anything Goes is the only real "filler" on AFD

2- I saw Slash preform this version last year. Great live but I prefer the Lies version by miles (not Kennedy).

3- Agreed

4- Agreed

5- Hate this song. Fucken horrible imo

6- Better than the original

7- Love this track. The world wasn't ready for it when it came out.

Anything Goes ~ One of the oldest GnR songs, not filler, and the alt lyrics are excellent.

My Michelle ~ Great lyrics, kick ass guitars, good hard rockin song

Reckless Life ~ Again great lyrics, frenetic guitar and intense goove.

Pretty Tied Up ~ Nothin better than singing about having it all and losing it all in one song.

Bad Apples ~ Axl paints a good picture, the band is tight and rockin, good Slash solo.

Anything Goes ~ One of the oldest GnR songs, not filler, and the alt lyrics are excellent.

My Michelle ~ Great lyrics, kick ass guitars, good hard rockin song

Reckless Life ~ Again great lyrics, frenetic guitar and intense goove.

Pretty Tied Up ~ Nothin better than singing about having it all and losing it all in one song.

Bad Apples ~ Axl paints a good picture, the band is tight and rockin, good Slash solo.

The Anything Goes with alternate lyrics is so much better then other one!