BUMBLEFOOT Says Waiting For A New GUNS N' ROSES Album To Get Done Is 'Just Too Much' - Feb. 7, 2013

bumblecool

If they did a single song available on iTunes and just trickeled them out that way, they would have a decent steady stream of revenue. I know I'd buy individual tracks.

I think millions of people would buy every song they put out like that.

Why is it that Axl and Team Brazil do not seem interested in the "releasing music" aspect of being a band?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys want to know why your posts are being deleted? It's because you're making it impossible for fans that do still care about the band to have a legitimate discussion. Critiquing the band is one thing. But half of the people posting in here were flinging whatever shit they could at anyone who had anything positive to say. And it hasn't been just this thread. EVERY. FUCKING. THREAD. turns into this ridiculous circle-jerk of negativity. If you don't have something legitimate to add to the discussion instead of shit like "Don't fire Bumblefoot, kill him" then stay the fuck out of Discussion & News.

I'm locking this thread as well, because I've cleaned it up 3 times in 24 hours, and I know other mods have been looking at it as well. I'm not gonna keep cleaning it up if you all are just gonna keep piling more shit on top.