Be sure to follow DJ Ashba on Instagram

wfse

Just spreadin' the word. Rock on!

8487590309_b0e1112b04.jpg

Considering how many self-promoting, inane tweets Slash makes, I guess DJ is just following in his footsteps.

Of course he is. He's copied everything else SIash has done. Why stop here?

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

Elaborate.

DJ Ashba has the entire GNR discography on his website with his other albums. From Live Like A Suicide to Chinese Democracy, despite the fact that he never recorded a single note on those albums.

Fuckin neck like a jockeys bollocks.

Does he? Wow that is very lame...

DJ Ashba has the entire GNR discography on his website with his other albums. From Live Like A Suicide to Chinese Democracy, despite the fact that he never recorded a single note on those albums.

Fuckin neck like a jockeys bollocks.

he probably makes money when people click through his site to buy the old band's albums.

Just spreadin' the word. Rock on!

8487590309_b0e1112b04.jpg

Considering how many self-promoting, inane tweets Slash makes, I guess DJ is just following in his footsteps.

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

You know, I'm not usually one to call out stuff that I have a problem with publicly, but I see fit here.

You know why virtually every topic goes to hell and turns into what some consider a "cupcake fest"? It's because people do stupid shit like bring Slash into a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Slash, whatsoever. There is absolutely no reason to even mention that name in this thread. And you and volcano wonder why fans of the old band "cupcake" every topic in D&N.

Not naming names, and I'm not saying you're always the one doing this, but this had to be said out in public. Sorry if you think this is unfair, but I'm just making an example.

Continue discussing this, on topic, or I'll close this down.

Where does he claim that? Not that I don't believe you, well .. ;) but I'd like to see it myself.

http://ashbaland.com...ns-n-roses.html

8489682683_de9c777c6d.jpg

Also: http://ashbaswag.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=65

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

Elaborate.

Dude I think you're seriously in love with him. I remember when you told me about "he's following [you] on twitter" and "knows who [you] are." That shit was too funny.

He was following me on twittter, and he probably does know who I am. What does this have to do with me being "seriously in love with him"? I fail to see the correlation. And stop with the "I remember when you told me" shtick. I posted this on the forum publically. It's no secret.

Edited by wfse

:lol: the mods have finally seen the light.

What the fuck is instagram by the way?

It's a smartphone app that applies filters to pictures to give them a very stylized look, does cross-processing, saturation, etc. I don't use it too often, but it can be cool.