Be sure to follow DJ Ashba on Instagram

wfse

Brainsaber and Volcano are the biggest reason D&N is in the shit. They should have been banned long ago and nobody would miss them.

Instagram sounds like a handy way to make shit photos worse. My facebook timeline is clogged up with girls posting altered photos of crap. Pink tinges to everything.

Edited by Dirty Harry

Just spreadin' the word. Rock on!

8487590309_b0e1112b04.jpg

Considering how many self-promoting, inane tweets Slash makes, I guess DJ is just following in his footsteps.

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

You know, I'm not usually one to call out stuff that I have a problem with publicly, but I see fit here.

You know why virtually every topic goes to hell and turns into what some consider a "cupcake fest"? It's because people do stupid shit like bring Slash into a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Slash, whatsoever. There is absolutely no reason to even mention that name in this thread. And you and volcano wonder why fans of the old band "cupcake" every topic in D&N.

Not naming names, and I'm not saying you're always the one doing this, but this had to be said out in public. Sorry if you think this is unfair, but I'm just making an example.

Continue discussing this, on topic, or I'll close this down.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those two spend more time complaining about other posters and bashing Slash than they do talking about the current band. Eliminate that and you eliminate half the fighting that goes on in every topic. They've taken a stance as forum police and it ruins almost every topic.

Let's all talk about the band and not other posters!!!!

Considering how many self-promoting, inane tweets Slash makes, I guess DJ is just following in his footsteps.

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

You know, I'm not usually one to call out stuff that I have a problem with publicly, but I see fit here.

You know why virtually every topic goes to hell and turns into what some consider a "cupcake fest"? It's because people do stupid shit like bring Slash into a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Slash, whatsoever. There is absolutely no reason to even mention that name in this thread. And you and volcano wonder why fans of the old band "cupcake" every topic in D&N.

Not naming names, and I'm not saying you're always the one doing this, but this had to be said out in public. Sorry if you think this is unfair, but I'm just making an example.

Thank you! These two jerks (volcano and brainsaber) basically ruin the D&N section for a lot of people including myself.

I stopped following him on Twitter and Instagram. 90% of his posts contain the words "AshbaSwag". It's annoying....

It's the first time iv seen you saying anything bad about Guns N'Roses lol

It's not about GN'R. It's about a guitar player who uses a social network to promote clothes he sells. Has nothing to do with GN'R or music. That is all.

I stopped following him on Twitter and Instagram. 90% of his posts contain the words "AshbaSwag". It's annoying....

It's the first time iv seen you saying anything bad about Guns N'Roses lol

It's not about GN'R. It's about a guitar player who uses a social network to promote clothes he sells. Has nothing to do with GN'R or music. That is all.

Which probably speaks volumes about new music and what is going on behind the scenes with GnR. If there was something to report DJ would definitely tweet about it. (he might not be allowed though)

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

Since you want a public showdown why don't you moderate the cupcakes properly then maybe we won't have to get involved with stupid arguments and just discuss our favorite band in the D&N section?

BTW thanks for taking care of my problem the other day...you're on the right track.

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

Thank you! These two jerks (volcano and brainsaber) basically ruin the D&N section for a lot of people including myself.

Reported.

1. Be considerate of other members and their viewpoints when posting. The board is for everyone. No area of the forum (PMs, posts, profile comments, etc) may be used as a tool to abuse, harass or insult other members.

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

Since you want a public showdown why don't you moderate the cupcakes properly then maybe we won't have to get involved with stupid arguments and just discuss our favorite band in the D&N section?

BTW thanks for taking care of my problem the other day...you're on the right track.

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

Reported.

1. Be considerate of other members and their viewpoints when posting. The board is for everyone. No area of the forum (PMs, posts, profile comments, etc) may be used as a tool to abuse, harass or insult other members.

I did have to laugh out loud at that post.

You break that rule about 20 times a day.

All you do is insult people. And you are one of the most intolerant posters on here.

If somebody isn't 100% worshipping Axl and the band's every move, you instantly start calling them cupcakes and other insults and tell them to leave the forum. BREAKING the very rule that you are now quoting.

You could be reported for breaking this rule at least 10 times per day.

Why don't YOU stop insulting people? Why don't YOU let people post their opinions without harrassing them?

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

Reported.

All you do is insult people. And you are one of the most intolerant posters on here.

If somebody isn't 100% worshipping Axl and the band's every move, you instantly start calling them cupcakes and other insults and tell them to leave the forum. BREAKING the very rule that you are now quoting.

Why don't YOU stop insulting people? Why don't YOU let people post their opinions without harrassing them?

Groghan let the mods do their job. You are not a mod.

Please respect my opinions.

Reported.

I'm going to reply to you just this once trollboy.

1. If you want to report people, do it and shut up about it. You're just trying to make a public fuss and create a shitstorm. It's obvious, childish and annoying.

2. Pot, kettle. Kettle, pot. If there's one person on here that can't respect people's viewpoints and constantly feels the need to bash ex members and/or cupcake it's you. You're good at it too! Very subtle. Just posting over the top opinions and viewpoints to provoke reactions. Whether it's overly positive edging towards delusional about the new band, or overly negative and unfair about the old band. Keep whining and saying "reported" all you want. Everyone can see it and a lot of people HAVE complained about it.

3. Like I pointed out before - just trying to ruin threads by creating a public fuss.

But you are right about one thing. We'll let the mods decide this one.

You know, mods, like the one that just warned you in this thread.

Edited by username

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

DJ owns broski aka wfse.

Reported.

Groghan let the mods do their job. You are not a mod.

Please respect my opinions.

Funny, I don't want to be a Mod! I'm not the one who was begging to become one either........but got shot down!!!!!

Gonna take your ball and go home crying to mommy? You are the one who is quoting rules and reporting people for having a different opinion than you.......I'd respect your opinions more if you weren't just trolling people all the time. You are ruining the forum. You and your bff Popcorn turn every post into negativity by complaining about people.

The rest of us come here to talk about GnR. You come here to insult other people.

Follow your own advice.

Okay, I'm trying to address everyone's points in this thread since my last post, and I'm not quoting anyone since there's so many posts I'm referencing.

First things first - I'm not, nor are any of the other mods looking for a "public showdown" - I simply made an example that needed to be made in public because it applied to multiple members, and that's again what I'm doing with this post. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, PM me and we'll continue talking it over.

Before I go on to make my points pertaining to this thread, it seems more and more people on both sides of the fence are losing sight of what a "cupcake" actually is. If someone has a different viewpoint than you, THAT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE THEM A cupcake. I've literally seen members here accuse other members of being cupcakes just for disagreeing with them, and for posting critique of Axl or Slash. Again, critiquing is not trolling, bashing is trolling. Saying something like "Axl doesn't sound so great here" doesn't constitute trolling - if someone says "Axl sounds like a dying cat that just got castrated", that would probably be trolling (I know, not the best example). Trolling is all about provocation - if someone is intentionally trying to provoke someone or get a rise out of them, that is trolling.

Back to my original post - someone called the Slash comment a form of defense. That is not defense. Defense would be saying that comment if someone had first said something like "At least Slash doesn't whore himself out on Instagram and Twitter". The Slash comment was made to attract the attention of the old GN'R/Slash fans that post in D&N. There's no need for anyone on either side of the fence to bring Slash into a discussion like this, and there's nothing wrong with fans of the old band posting in D&N, so long as they're being civil in their critique. We are not trying to make discussions in D&N one-sided and totally supportive of the current band, but it has to be civil comments from critics of the current band.

I've been trying not to use any names in this post, but there's one where I really have to bring up. I've seen a handful of members refer to username as a cupcake - username is as far from a cupcake as you can get. username is exactly the type of member I'm talking about in the last paragraph - he posts in D&N at times and doesn't really support the new band at all. He expresses his disappointment with them, and that's it - he doesn't take any cheap shots at them, he doesn't call them names, he doesn't get lewd - just expresses his opinion.

I still see people complaining about how the mods don't really do any moderating, and all I can do at this point is repeat myself; if you see something you consider questionable, the best way to get our attention to it is to report it! We just plain do not have the time to read every single post that's made, we do have lives outside of the forum and we can't be on here all day every day. If you see something that hasn't been deleted in 12 hours or whatever, it doesn't mean we're turning a blind shoulder to certain members, it just means we haven't been online to do anything about it yet. We don't have any hidden agendas, we're not catering to a certain group of members, and we're nt out to get backstage passes to shows - that can't be made any more plain. I'm not saying it's not like anyone ever reports anything, but half the time when I'm just browsing the forum I see posts that are much worse than the stuff getting reported. There are also some (Though not many) instances where we like to discuss an issue as a team if it's something we're a little divided on, and these sorts of issues take longer to deal with. And when you do report something, you don't need to announce it to the whole forum.

And one last thing - if a mod makes a post like this and you have problems with it, the proper way to address it is via PM, not by quoting them or making a thread calling them out.