Will Guns n Roses have one last moment of glory? Do you believe? Are you one of the faithful?

saber_

I think the absolute most we can hope for at this point is 1 more album of comparable quality and success as CD. And honestly, I'd jump for joy if that happened.

I'm leaning toward it not happening, though. Why? Track record.

Dj doesn't seem to really understand what the CD era (late 90's to 2008) of GNR is about. I can't see an album of CD's quality being made with him in the band. Just some lame cockrock.

Edited by wfse

GnR will never be respected by the general public ever again unless Rose grows up and lets go of the GnR name.

A reunion of the classic members would be a moment of glory, though! It doesn't have to be a long reunion like what the Eagles did, just a one-off gig like what Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin did would be fine. Rose should consider such a gig upon his retirement.

In your heart of hearts, do you believe that Guns n Roses will have one last moment of glory? Are you one of the faithful?

Why or why not?

I want it to happen, but based on how the band is working right now I just don't see it happening.

The next album will dictate alot about the future of GNR.

This means the quality of songs, the way it is promoted, label support etc.....

This is probably the most sane thing I've heard you say on here, ever. And I agree completely. But the longer they wait with all that, the harder it gets.

Right now is a moment of fucking glory. Jesus, the band tours and plays killer 3.5 hour shows, and everyone bitches that it's not enough. 10 years ago, when a tour ended, we never knew when we'd see the band again. Now they're out doing interviews and videochats, touring consistently and raising the profile. They're doing a killer job. Will they have another moment of glory? Yeah, and it's happening. Life moves pretty fast, and if you don't stop bitching and look around at it every so often, you just might miss it.