**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm at Best Buy right now and they're saying its not out until 11/11 :dj:

I received my shipping confirmation from Amazon yesterday. It should arrive today.

Ali

And that's cool for amazon and people buying it on amazon but I'm not buying it from amazon (I'm not buying it at all, actually) and best buy won't have it until 11/11

Ali

The point is either Best Buy got it wrong or they are delayed by a week in their shipments, which doesn't make any sense.

I already have mine. I've seen others have already purchased theirs from stores.

So, it should be there, Then again, if you're not buying it, I don't see why it's important either way.

Ali

I received my shipping confirmation from Amazon yesterday. It should arrive today.

Ali

And that's cool for amazon and people buying it on amazon but I'm not buying it from amazon (I'm not buying it at all, actually) and best buy won't have it until 11/11

Ali

The point is either Best Buy got it wrong or they are delayed by a week in their shipments, which doesn't make any sense.

I already have mine. I've seen others have already purchased theirs from stores.

So, it should be there, Then again, if you're not buying it, I don't see why it's important either way.

Ali

Hello Ali!

Ali

Ali

Ali

Best Buy showed me in their system the 11/11 date and 70 dollar price tag. I also looked for it on the shelf. Its not there. Have you seen anyone in the us purchase one from best buy? All I've seen are special orders fromocal record stores.

Ali

Ali

Ali

Ali

Best Buy showed me in their system the 11/11 date and 70 dollar price tag. I also looked for it on the shelf. Its not there. Have you seen anyone in the us purchase one from best buy? All I've seen are special orders fromocal record stores.

Ali

If you haven't seen it at Best Buy, then for some odd reason, their shipments/on-sale date is staggered. That's too bad for everyone looking to purchase a copy from Best Buy. I have no idea where everyone has purchased theirs.

Ali

Maybe I'll get that version eventually. I already have two copies of the regular release.

two copies!? am I missing something?
Bought one for someone as a gift and he ended up already buying it :/
What are the chances lol

Did you consider him a big fan or a casual fan prior to learning that he purchased it?

Maybe I'll get that version eventually. I already have two copies of the regular release.

two copies!? am I missing something?
Bought one for someone as a gift and he ended up already buying it :/
What are the chances lol

Did you consider him a big fan or a casual fan prior to learning that he purchased it?

Well he is a big fan, and I hinted at him not getting it, but he did anyway lol

And it arrived!

I've played the whole show on CD. That band can play. Yeah Axl's a bit weak here and there and his voice at the moment doesn't suit all the songs but still, the band is brilliant. Well done rock fuel!!

Now let's have a look at the show.

And it arrived!

I've played the whole show on CD. That band can play. Yeah Axl's a bit weak here and there and his voice at the moment doesn't suit all the songs but still, the band is brilliant. Well done rock fuel!!

Now let's have a look at the show.

Just wish it was one of the shows with izzy or with there was a time , but anyway good job rockfuel

'Rock am Ring' is on sale in Argentina

Patient :wacko:

guns-n-roses-live-in-nurburgring-2006-en

---------

in Arg. - Appetite For Democracy Only in DVD+2CD Set, this country does not manufacture blu-ray discs

11/12 in stores.. Waiting...

Edited by santiago-gnr

I ordered mine online from Barnes and Noble. With my free express (1-3 days) member shipping and the 20% off member coupon it came to $46 including tax. Not bad. I'm gonna sell the sealed blu ray to a friend for $20 since I already own it and basically wanted the shirt and CD's from this set.

Amazon and Deep Discount DVD seem to have the lowest prices for this set online unless you are a B&N.com member in which case that might be your best bet.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx
  • Like 1

So i bought the dvd/2 cd edition.

Why aren't No Quarter and Ballad of Death on the cd's?it realy sucks because both look good.

added both songs are not named in the Dvd, and alongside another brick in the wall not on the song selection of the dvd.

so are all this amateur mistakes or copyrights?

Edited by kleber

Why aren't No Quarter and Ballad of Death on the cd's?it realy sucks because both look good.

added both songs are not named in the Dvd, and alongside another brick in the wall not on the song selection of the dvd.

Burn the bluray to your laptop, convert to mp3 then you have the solos

Burn the bluray to your laptop, convert to mp3 then you have the solos

they are in youtube also.

but i want it on the original cd's!......

you spend your money and dont get the full show on cd, and amateur mistakes in the Dvd itself.

bar the neil young cover song.

Ive just downloaded the blueray.What i expected was a horrible mickey mouse and a strong band,and what i saw is a Masked mickey mouse and really clean and low mix.

Come on! there is SO MUCH studio there!.If you check rock am ring 06,or any other live shows,at least the guitars sounds killer,here all is really low and clean

And Axl voice...............they did the only thing they could do,its cover his horrible voice during those years and sound so artificial to me,even with this sounds bad.

So since Axl got the name for himself we have 2 live albums, 1 GH album and 15 original songs that were released by force because of previous leaks. Evolution and Integrity right there. Better than the old one fuck Salsh blood boiling.

Thank you for pointing out what every single person here already knows. Where would we ever be without you?

• Like 2

So since Axl got the name for himself we have 2 live albums, 1 GH album and 15 original songs that were released by force because of previous leaks. Evolution and Integrity right there. Better than the old one fuck Salsh blood boiling.

Thank you for pointing out what every single person here already knows. Where would we ever be without you?

Probably still worshipping Axl's every move. You're welcome.