**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

According to: http://mariskalrock.com/index.php/2014/09/22/guns-n-roses-publicara-en-espana-appetite-for-democracy-3d/

Appetite For Democracy in stores in Spain on Nov. 4

--------------------------------------------------------------

Deluxe 3D Blu-Ray + 2CD Edition coming soon?

http://www.wowhd.co.uk/CD/guns-n-roses-guns-n-roses-appetite-for-democracy-live-at-the-hard/dp/40183723#bc=2d8a

Anybody know when this dvd will be released in the uk?

Not sure why you'd want it, its a terrible dvd
It's a great release. Sure, it's not setting the world on fire or anything but it's been on top of the charts for months and has generally received fantastic reviews.

Anybody know when this dvd will be released in the uk?

Not sure why you'd want it, its a terrible dvd
It's a great release. Sure, it's not setting the world on fire or anything but it's been on top of the charts for months and has generally received fantastic reviews.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

This video wasn't available outside US for some time. I just watched it, what the fuck was that? :vomit:

AFDemo is lots of things, but a "great release" is definitely not one of them. What's so great about Axl's band playing the classics in Vegas? I won't even mention Axl's voice.

Come on, man. Seeing Axl Rose aka "The King of Integrity", playing a flying piano with golden chips and poker cards printed on? Priceless. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Nosaj Thing
  • Like 1

Cool, it is on the Amazon UK site now too, release date 3rd of November

so there finally releasing a cd version of this it seems? thats cool

while i do like the idea of a tshirt with it, i figured they would offer a cd/dvd combo too since i already have the bluray, dont really want two blu rays as is lol

Edited by Andrew07

So to get the cd I have to buy the blu ray again?

Not really !

I've had it ages on mp3, converted the bluray to mp3 and boom, there it is ! Perfectly legal as long as I don't distribute it or anything like that

I get that. But as a collector, who wants the actual physical discs, looks like I'll have to purchase the blu-ray again.

So to get the cd I have to buy the blu ray again?

Not really !

I've had it ages on mp3, converted the bluray to mp3 and boom, there it is ! Perfectly legal as long as I don't distribute it or anything like that

I get that. But as a collector, who wants the actual physical discs, looks like I'll have to purchase the blu-ray again.

Yes, it appears that you cannot purchase the CD version separately.

Nonetheless, I just pre-ordered the deluxe Blu-ray + CD version. Look forward to getting it.

Ali

lol "Appetite for Democracy" on CD must be a sad sight. Like the final nail to the coffin...

Another quality zinger from Maynard!

Sorry if my opinion bothers you man. I know I'd cringe if I'm checking GNR albums and then there's an album called "Appetite for Democracy" among them with it's awful cover and content. :shrugs:

• Like 1

UK release now confirmed - includes CD packages

http://gunsnroses.com/news/227323

"Calling all our UK fans: You know where we are!
Appetite for Democracy gets its full UK release on 3 November 2014

Pre-order your copy here:
2CD+BLU-RAY
2CD+DVD
DVD
BLU-RAY"

Kind of annoyed I got mine on import now as i'll need to buy it again to get the CDs, but glad we're finally getting a proper international release.