**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Gunns

The writing is on the wall,

Axl hasn't done any promo for this or for CD. He was unhappy with how CD was handled that's why he didn't promote it personally. Now, we can assume (through the comments about gnr's management) that he was unhappy with this (no fault to Rockfuel though, they are just doing their job).

Either way, this might have something to do with a lot of the recent issues of late, not just the Dvd, but the other 'rumors' too...

I do like you guys...but I have enough gray hair. dont need cheap shots and threats that I've heard...just no need for it... it was hard enough to get a freakin product released....if it was that easy, it wouldnt have taken 22 years since the last dvd.

A miracle really we know that :lol:

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I do like you guys...but I have enough gray hair. dont need cheap shots and threats that I've heard...just no need for it... it was hard enough to get a freakin product released....if it was that easy, it wouldnt have taken 22 years since the last dvd.

i would take a guess that there's a fallout between rockfuel and team brazil. again proof that axl is fucking crazy and unmanageable. I would not touch a GNR project with a 50 foot pole.

Can something be done just to make sure future releases of the blu ray and DVD are in sync?

Haven't you heard? Everything is in sync. It's a particular problem with your disc (and the dozens of others reported here). :lol:

Can something be done just to make sure future releases of the blu ray and DVD are in sync?

Wish people would stop bitching about this, iv watched my blu ray 3 times now and it aint out of fn sync

I'm pretty sure it's entirely reasonable for people to be unhappy with purchasing a defective product.

Wish people would stop bitching about this, iv watched my blu ray 3 times now and it aint out of fn sync

My Blu-ray was out of sync. Like others have suggested, this is often system related. When mine was out of sync, the audio was connected by hdmi to TV. Digital audio out to my DAC. DAC to tube preamp. Preamp to tube amp. When I connected mY Blu-ray directly to my dac, the Blu-ray was completely in sync.

• Like 1

Has Axl ever personally mentioned this release anywhere?

It's all over GNR's social media pages and on the front page of their official website.

Edit: before certain people complain that Axl isn't personally promoting it remember, Axl IS GNR...

Edited by Coma16
  • Like 1

It's all over GNR's social media pages and on the front page of their official website.

Edit: before certain people complain that Axl isn't personally promoting it remember, Axl IS GNR...

Fair point. The absence of personal promotion on his part may not mean he has disavowed the release.

Ali

Fair point. The absence of personal promotion on his part may not mean he has disavowed the release.

Ali

What do you think it means?

Would commenting that you weren't going to watch a concert release by your band, and then doing no specific personal promotion for it indicate that the lead player of the band was really happy and proud of the release? Take away your Axl goggles and apply that question to any other band and what would your first thought be?

Groghan

Coma, wouldn't you agree that spending 5-10 minutes on your band's own FREE social media sites is a heck of a lot different than doing some actually press/media to promote your latest release? Surely you can see the difference? Maybe don't apply the situation to GnR, but look at every other band in the world. Yes?

Ali

What do you think it means?

Would commenting that you weren't going to watch a concert release by your band, and then doing no specific personal promotion for it indicate that the lead player of the band was really happy and proud of the release? Take away your Axl goggles and apply that question to any other band and what would your first thought be?

Groghan

Coma, wouldn't you agree that spending 5-10 minutes on your band's own FREE social media sites is a heck of a lot different than doing some actually press/media to promote your latest release? Surely you can see the difference? Maybe don't apply the situation to GnR, but look at every other band in the world. Yes?

Remember GnR is perfect and never messes up,