**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So rockfuel guy , man up and give us some updates. It's obviously not about DRM so stop being a coward

He posted a few pages back saying anyone was free to email him with questions from here out as he wouldn't have time to check the thread much from here out.

So rockfuel guy , man up and give us some updates. It's obviously not about DRM so stop being a coward

He posted a few pages back saying anyone was free to email him with questions from here out as he wouldn't have time to check the thread much from here out.

Doesn't hace time? Does he work 16 hours a day and sleep for 8?

Basically what he means is he has done all he can do promote it, so no longer cares to post here.

Saying there was going to be an audio/video download was something to bulk up sales in the second week of the release.

Since the download was never part of the product they have no real reason to release it.

Remember when merck said "13 tuesdays" to boost sales for the US tour in 06? This is like the same idea.

Doesn't hace time? Does he work 16 hours a day and sleep for 8?

Basically what he means is he has done all he can do promote it, so no longer cares to post here.

Saying there was going to be an audio/video download was something to bulk up sales in the second week of the release.

Since the download was never part of the product they have no real reason to release it.

Remember when merck said "13 tuesdays" to boost sales for the US tour in 06? This is like the same idea.

I totally get what you're saying and I don't disagree. I guess I was just suggesting that STP email Rockfuel to try to get a faster answer is all.

Pretty bad, if I didn't love GNR so much I'd most certainly be asking for a refund! I've bought a product 5 weeks ago that I've

yet to be able to watch due to the really poor buffering!! The download was going to be the go to for me...

I guess you live and learn, huh! Disappointing

Just seen the Blu Ray in my local music shop here in Norway, actually they had 10/15 copys in the shelvs..... did not know it was released over here :blink::jerkoff:

Really? Mine just arrived today in UK - I bought via amazon from a USA shop. Had no confidence whatsoever this would get released outside US

Had to order the 3d bluray ask was waiting for the download to happen but it never did. Nice one. Wasted 10 quid on a streaming services I couldn't use

Also does anyone have rockfuels email to claim a refund on the streaming services

I'm in line with you Lukeaxl! Bit of scam, as good as they've been at getting this released, there's was no need to plain lie...If it's not a lie ya say? Well it's really bad organisation

to be promising a download up until a few days before, only to pull the whole DRM bull!
Anyways, main thing, it's a great product and I just had to succumb to other methods to get my audio tracks sadly...

Did it work after the updates?

I dont have Internet at home so it will be awhile before I can install updates.

I could be wrong, but I think you should be able to download the latest updates to a USB flash drive wherever you do have internet access, then install them on the PS3 that way.

Had to order the 3d bluray ask was waiting for the download to happen but it never did. Nice one. Wasted 10 quid on a streaming services I couldn't use

Also does anyone have rockfuels email to claim a refund on the streaming services

support@fantracks.com

• Like 1

My quick review.

I finally got the opportunity to watch the Blu Ray (no 3D TV for me) last night in 2 sittings and overall I thought it was amazing! I avoided all videos that were posted on Youtube (both official and unofficial) as I wanted to watch it all fresh. My system automatically played it at 2.0 so I had to adjust it 5.1 (even though i don't the 2 rear speakers). I can't believe how many more parts of the songs we get to hear!

A few standout tracks for me were Nightrain, Seeker, Don't Cry and SOD. I could have done without Richard, Tommy, and BBF solos (leave DJ and Dizzy's in) just to make it a little tighter and shorter. A few posters mentioned it before but I too agree that there should have been a little more time prior to the encore.

I can't believe KOHD clocked in at 12 minutes! I loved the first 4-5 minutes but then it seemed to drag on. It reminded me of the end of LOTR-3 as once I thought it was going to finish it just kept on going. I really hope this song is either cut (not likely) from future concerts or at least shortened significantly. Just my opinion though wink.png

I didn't get a chance to watch the interviews yet but I noticed that Axl's award isn't on the disk. Was that exclusive to the fantracks app?

Oh yeah, absolutely no sync issues!

I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to Team Brazil, and Rockfuel, for making this actually happen!

My copy arrived today. I only ordered it on the 11th of July. Pop the son of a bitch in the PS3 and it won't play until I do updates lol.

My ps3 broke when I put the bluray in
Time to upgrade to a PS4. It's better than the old one!

Except the product you paid for was a streaming digital DVD. Seems we got what we paid for, we're just hoping for a download as a bonus.

• Like 1

Except the product you paid for was a streaming digital DVD. Seems we got what we paid for, we're just hoping for a download as a bonus.

Not true for some people. I and others, purchased this after being told that their would be an Audio Download available...

Just seen the Blu Ray in my local music shop here in Norway, actually they had 10/15 copys in the shelvs..... did not know it was released over here :blink::jerkoff:

Really? Mine just arrived today in UK - I bought via amazon from a USA shop. Had no confidence whatsoever this would get released outside US

Yep, im in Oslo right now, and seen it at two recordstores already.

Not true for some people. I and others, purchased this after being told that their would be an Audio Download available...

I realise this but it was never officially announced, was it? I don't think there's any legal reason why Rock Fuel owes anyone money over this.

I realise this but it was never officially announced, was it? I don't think there's any legal reason why Rock Fuel owes anyone money over this.

Some people just want to cause a fuss. Why not wait until is was actually available to purchase it if there was no interest in streaming it?

Some people just want to cause a fuss. Why not wait until is was actually available to purchase it if there was no interest in streaming it?

It was implied that purchasing the thing at that time, was the one surefire way to guarantee an Audio version to own.

Not trying to "cause a fuss", and all I did was say I agreed with others who were disappointed on it.

I aren't trying to claim my money back or anything, just expressed a bit of disappointment over it.

Overall I am happy with the bigger situation, we got an official GN'R live release featuring the current lineup - I bought both the DVD and Blu Ray versions. Not tested the Blu Ray yet, but the DVD is great.

• Like 1