**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BTW I contacted a laywer friend and there is a case for false advertising if we aren't given our download. I'll never buy another product from rockfuel or GNR that promises something at a later date.

btw I'm a lawyer - good fucking luck with that.

From a pure legal theory/law school exercise POV, yes, you have a claim. From a realistic law practice/business POV, have fun finding a law firm to dump time, money and resources into a case like that.

Smellthepoppies, I have no control over the download delay, but Im happy to get you a credit back from fantracks, if you purchased after 6/25, you do have the streaming version, just send me email me with invoice # .. much easier then making threats.

Edited by rockfuel

DRM? What is this, 2008?

What I was gonna say. Seriously, Apple managed to convince the labels that DRM was a stupid idea that would dissuade people from legal downloads and had it dropped from music on iTunes. Don't make the legal product inferior to the free illegal one.

Not that Apple is a saint, they've made it an absolute bitch to manually add songs to an iPhone without wiping all existing songs if you've switched computers.

Guest Gunns

DRM? What is this, 2008?

What I was gonna say. Seriously, Apple managed to convince the labels that DRM was a stupid idea that would dissuade people from legal downloads and had it dropped from music on iTunes. Don't make the legal product inferior to the free illegal one.

Not that Apple is a saint, they've made it an absolute bitch to manually add songs to an iPhone without wiping all existing songs if you've switched computers.

And that's just 1 of 1000 reasons why you should jailbreak apple products.

DRM? What is this, 2008?

And that's just 1 of 1000 reasons why you should jailbreak apple products.

I like my MacBook and it's good for my work, had a 4S for a few years now but I doubt my next phone will be one from Apple, just too many restrictions. I shouldn't have to purchase a third-party app to take photos directly from my phone to an external hard drive.

I got my Blu Ray in the post last week and got to watch it at the weekend (Was actually surprised how quick it was delivered to the UK for only £3 shipping cost). It was a lot better than I was expecting, I actually really enjoyed it overall. Yeah Axl is average for most of it and would have been much better with any show from 2006-2010 but the sound quality is awesome. However my copy went completely out of of synch during Motivation, it was fine the rest of the show but was near enough unwatchable for that song.

Edited by Fallen Angel

I got my Blu Ray in the post last week and got to watch it at the weekend (Was actually surprised how quick it was delivered to the UK for only £3 shipping cost). It was a lot better than I was expecting, I actually really enjoyed it overall. Yeah Axl is average for most of it and would have been much better with any show from 2006-2010 but the sound quality is awesome. However my copy went completely out of of synch during Motivation, it was fine the rest of the show but was near enough unwatchable for that song.

Mine is completely out of synch too during Motivation. Luckily, that's a song I won't be watching often. Did you watch it in 5.1 ? It's supposed to be better in 2.0, but of course, you'd want to hear this concert in 5.1.

Still nothing? Rockfuel is obviously lying about the DRM and this is really about Axl not wanting this out

If you have the bluray you could rip it yourself into a mp3 thru a laptop, it will be legal as long as you don't distribute it or upload it to the internet

I have limited time now, but if you have a specific question/request, email to me.... please don't waste our time asking questions about what Axl knew or didn't know.... assume axl knows everything that goes on. We came here to provide updates and that's it.. Im not being paid to be here or answer any questions, it was a courtesy to provide info/updates that are conveyed to us, which I will continue to do...thx

• Like 1

I have limited time now, but if you have a specific question/request, email to me.... please don't waste our time asking questions about what Axl knew or didn't know.... assume axl knows everything that goes on. We came here to provide updates and that's it.. Im not being paid to be here or answer any questions, it was a courtesy to provide info/updates that are conveyed to us, which I will continue to do...thx

We thought you liked to post here because you like us :(

I do like you guys...but I have enough gray hair. dont need cheap shots and threats that I've heard...just no need for it... it was hard enough to get a freakin product released....if it was that easy, it wouldnt have taken 22 years since the last dvd.

• Like 2

I do like you guys...but I have enough gray hair. dont need cheap shots and threats that I've heard...just no need for it... it was hard enough to get a freakin product released....if it was that easy, it wouldnt have taken 22 years since the last dvd.

You guys did a great job and anyone with intelligence respects and thanks you for it. :)

• Like 1

Hey Rockfuel, thank you for posting in here ... we really appreciate.

I have one question:

^^^Look at Richard Fortus clothes, hat and guitar @ 6m48s .... In the instants before and after that, he's wearing other clothes, no hat and he is using another guitar.

Is this in the final version of the dvd? If so ... why?

Thank you in advance.

Hey Rockfuel, thank you for posting in here ... we really appreciate.

I have one question:

^^^Look at Richard Fortus clothes, hat and guitar @ 6m48s .... In the instants before and after that, he's wearing other clothes, no hat and he is using another guitar.

Is this in the final version of the dvd? If so ... why?

Thank you in advance.

Its in the dvd yes.

Even $200,000,000 films have editings mistakes

Edited by Axl_morris

Guest Gunns

Why don't we all cut Rockfuel some slack? I'm sure there is a reasonable excuse as to why some of these issues are taking a while to be rectified. Rockfuel have already stated that they're happy to refund those that want one. Don't go making threats if you are too lazy to read a few pages back. As Rockfuel have stated countless times, they're doing their best, and they are willing to work with everyone. When you have GnR involved, everything simple becomes complicated.

• Like 3

Why don't we all cut Rockfuel some slack? I'm sure there is a reasonable excuse as to why some of these issues are taking a while to be rectified. Rockfuel have already stated that they're happy to refund those that want one. Don't go making threats if you are too lazy to read a few pages back. As Rockfuel have stated countless times, they're doing their best, and they are willing to work with everyone. When you have GnR involved, everything simple becomes complicated.

Agreed, they've done brilliantly to get the bluray and DVD out for us. We've been waiting since 1992 so if they have problems well just have to wait