**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So far I've seen ChiDem, WTTJ, ISE, Brownstone, Estranged, Catcher, SCOM, YCBM, Catcher, NR, Don't Cry, Civil War, Patience, KOHD, Nightrain, and Paradise City

First of all, you did a phenominal job Rockfuel. The sound is sublime and the video is great. Just excellent work!

Second of all, I was expecting the worst but Axl even sounds pretty great at times. Nothing has made me really cringe and so far I think Brownstone and November Rain may be the weakest of what I have seen. It isn't 2010 or his best 2011-2012 show but it defininetly isn't terrible. Its even great at times.

What did you think of Estranged?

Honestly, I was prepared for a travesty so I was really happy with it. Pretty comparable with all versions since 2011 and I think the high voice works for the song. Wasn't perfect but I am quite happy with it. Only major issue is DJ's one bum note during his solo in it

Okay, thanks for the reply :)

So far I've seen ChiDem, WTTJ, ISE, Brownstone, Estranged, Catcher, SCOM, YCBM, Catcher, NR, Don't Cry, Civil War, Patience, KOHD, Nightrain, and Paradise City

First of all, you did a phenominal job Rockfuel. The sound is sublime and the video is great. Just excellent work!

Second of all, I was expecting the worst but Axl even sounds pretty great at times. Nothing has made me really cringe and so far I think Brownstone and November Rain may be the weakest of what I have seen. It isn't 2010 or his best 2011-2012 show but it defininetly isn't terrible. Its even great at times.

What did you think of Estranged?

Honestly, I was prepared for a travesty so I was really happy with it. Pretty comparable with all versions since 2011 and I think the high voice works for the song. Wasn't perfect but I am quite happy with it. Only major issue is DJ's one bum note during his solo in it

Same here, really. The instrumental is lovely.

I need to watch it again as last time I was hindered by world cup semi's to see it in one go. I enjoyed the majority of performances on it, even the solos and instrumentals. The interviews are pretty extensive (and also in 3D which I like), I was expecting just short snippets to be honest. Rockfuel definitely impressed with this release, will check out their other 3D concert releases for sure.

Well are we being constantly lied to? I'll give it 2 days then ask for a refund, reference all the promises made by the Rockfuel Representative here. Not trying to be harsh, I appreciate you taking the time...but don't promise things that aren't going to (presently) happen!

hey guys, I'm told the download delay is do to a DRM system bug and won't go live until its resolved. They are working on it. will keep you posted. In the meantime you have the digital stream version to watch .

Edited by rockfuel

hey guys, I'm told the download delay is do to a DRM system bug and won't go live until its resolved. They are working on it. will keep you posted. In the meantime you have the digital stream version to watch .

Thank you for the update. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon. Guess it wouldn't be a GN'R release without some sort of confusion and delay, right? :lol:

Thanks for the update.

Ali