**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cant find it in the UK? Any help/info??

No international release (yet). You can buy the import via amazon.uk.co or you can import straight from amazon.com.

Cheers for the confirmation,saw it on Amazon and searched around,think i'll wait :)

Got mine today :headbang: (BR)

It´s great. Thank you Rockfuel :thumbsup:

ps. on booklet, band assistant is spelled wrong...it´s Luukkonen not Lukkonen. Or as we know him, just Jarmo/ :hug:

He has a credit on this thing? Holy cow.... lame!

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

ps. on booklet, band assistant is spelled wrong...it´s Luukkonen not Lukkonen. Or as we know him, just Jarmo/ :hug:

makkonen, it's /jarmo ;)

zosorose, doesn't surprise me. /jarmo and Eric both were listed by Axl in the Chinese Democracy booklet

Just finished watching the Blu Ray. That sound is incredible. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Without going through 303 pages, has the "Robert John Finck" thing been brought up?

Guest Gunns

Just finished watching the Blu Ray. That sound is incredible. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Without going through 303 pages, has the "Robert John Finck" thing been brought up?

Nah man, what's that?

Nah man, what's that?

A man is listed in the "Written By" credits for a number of CD songs as "Robert John Finck". Is it meant to be Robin?

Guest Gunns

Nah man, what's that?

A man is listed in the "Written By" credits for a number of CD songs as "Robert John Finck". Is it meant to be Robin?

If they meant Robin Finck, they would have listed him as 'Robert Finch' haha but in all seriousness, I think you're right. They are probably wanting to keep the incorrect credits continuing like they did for chinese democracy, maybe as a running joke?

So far I've seen ChiDem, WTTJ, ISE, Brownstone, Estranged, Catcher, SCOM, YCBM, Catcher, NR, Don't Cry, Civil War, Patience, KOHD, Nightrain, and Paradise City

First of all, you did a phenominal job Rockfuel. The sound is sublime and the video is great. Just excellent work!

Second of all, I was expecting the worst but Axl even sounds pretty great at times. Nothing has made me really cringe and so far I think Brownstone and November Rain may be the weakest of what I have seen. It isn't 2010 or his best 2011-2012 show but it defininetly isn't terrible. Its even great at times.

• Like 1

makkonen, it's /jarmo ;)

zosorose, doesn't surprise me. /jarmo and Eric both were listed by Axl in the Chinese Democracy booklet

Correct. I was bit lazy yesterday w/ my fact checking...used to read´n´write to HTGTH as well, but it´s been a LONG time. I personally don´t have any problems with /jarmo --> his forum, his rules. I enjoy this forum more

So far I've seen ChiDem, WTTJ, ISE, Brownstone, Estranged, Catcher, SCOM, YCBM, Catcher, NR, Don't Cry, Civil War, Patience, KOHD, Nightrain, and Paradise City

First of all, you did a phenominal job Rockfuel. The sound is sublime and the video is great. Just excellent work!

Second of all, I was expecting the worst but Axl even sounds pretty great at times. Nothing has made me really cringe and so far I think Brownstone and November Rain may be the weakest of what I have seen. It isn't 2010 or his best 2011-2012 show but it defininetly isn't terrible. Its even great at times.

What did you think of Estranged?

What did you think of Estranged?

Honestly, I was prepared for a travesty so I was really happy with it. Pretty comparable with all versions since 2011 and I think the high voice works for the song. Wasn't perfect but I am quite happy with it. Only major issue is DJ's one bum note during his solo in it

Well, that is Robin's legal name (Robert John Finck).

Is it really? I've never heard that before.

Yes that's his name. Though he just went by Rob before he started using Robin. As far as I can tell he hasn't ever legally changed his name.

Watched about half of the Blu-Ray so far in 3D and with the 5.1 dts.

It's glorious that this thing even exists, but the fact that its so well produced is an even greater reward.

Shame there wasn't more in the way of interviews - Axl, I'm looking at you - but you can't have the usual expectations with this band.

First weeks sales sound OK, but long-term this release should do wonders for the "new" band. It's getting mostly rave reviews in all the right places; a lot of people will pick this up based on word of mouth alone.

Edited by TheDoctorGnR