**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mine arrived in Perth today from Amazon. I watched the whole thing and nothings out of sync . Very happy customer

How long it take to get to you? Amazon saying 1-3 weeks just to ship then another 2 weeks for post!
I preordered and payed global priority. Took 4 or 5 days. Pretty quick

Maglsme, Russ can always exchange his for another disc where he bought it. if he chooses to . Also did you buy and watch the dvd/blu ray, since you seem to be the one with the loudest voice and concern?

Don't worry about what I buy and don't buy. You're the one who put out a product. If a number of people are saying the product is somewhat defective, you're going to get criticism.

Coming from the one guy paying to be here

First of all, no. Second of all, what? :lol: Attempted insult makes no sense in this context. Third of all, go fuck yourself. Fourth of all, take yourself and your shitty alt account back to your ghost town forum.

Got my BluRay today and I'm done watching the 2d version of it.

Pretty good overall. Some very nice footage. Great, powerful audio mix. The band sounds killer. Axl was less bloated and in a good mood.

Also really appreciated that whoever did the editing focused more on Fortus + BBF than on DJ. That was refreshing.

Loled at Axl going "living the dream" during DJ's Patience solo.

Grateful for this release. Really didn't believe it would actually happen. Thanks Rockfuel and the genius manager.

• Like 2

This is my favorite part in the whole show. From my perspective, it looks like Ron is honestly trying to keep from openly laughing at DJ, Axl sees it and lays the "LIVIN' THE DREAM" line on Ron which causes both of them to openly laugh at DJ.

Guest Gunns

This is my favorite part in the whole show. From my perspective, it looks like Ron is honestly trying to keep from openly laughing at DJ, Axl sees it and lays the "LIVIN' THE DREAM" line on Ron which causes both of them to openly laugh at DJ.

Can someone buy me 10 copies of A4Democracy, STAT!

Edited by Gunns

The best part about it is Dj isn't aware of the fact they're making fun of him :lol:

• Like 1

I'm really on the fence about buying this. I enjoyed the live show I saw in my town in 2011, but haven't been a big fan since then. Does this concert have more good performances than bad? Is it as cheesy Las Vegas as the trailer makes it out to be?

On the copies of the booklet I've seen online the writing credits look off. For example, Steven Adler's name changes positions on Appetite songs, Adler is credited on UTLH but not on Patience, the UYI line-up is listed on all UYI songs, Tommy and Thomas Stinson used, Robert Dylan for KOHD (makes no sense as his stage name is Bob Dylan and real name Robert Zimmerman - just mashed the 2?), Robert John Finck, etc..

Is the online scans incorrect? Or is the booklet just wrong?

On the copies of the booklet I've seen online the writing credits look off. For example, Steven Adler's name changes positions on Appetite songs, Adler is credited on UTLH but not on Patience, the UYI line-up is listed on all UYI songs, Tommy and Thomas Stinson used, Robert Dylan for KOHD (makes no sense as his stage name is Bob Dylan and real name Robert Zimmerman - just mashed the 2?), Robert John Finck, etc..

Is the online scans incorrect? Or is the booklet just wrong?

I've asked the question about credits earlier on in the thread. Rockfuel said they'd just copied the ASCAP register (if I recall correctly, don't know anything about these things) for every song and no one said anything about it. Until we did, apparently :lol:

• Like 1

YES, YES, YES!!! Received my copy in the mail today. Only had the chance to watch a few songs... I was a bit bummed at first, until I checked the audio settings. Default setting was stereo, apparently, so changed it to 5.1, what a difference. I'm so glad I let my husband buy a decent audio set up :lol:

Will post a review in the review thread and on Amazon as soon as I've seen the bluray. Am curious what my other half thinks of it too, as a casual fan.

• Like 1

after seeing a bunch of people bitch about sync issues, i had to check my blu ray out, played catcher in the rye and it worked fine as i did not want to watch the whole concert just yet, but just watching that one song was great, the mix and sound are amazing and axl sounds great, all you haters can fuck off

• Like 1

after seeing a bunch of people bitch about sync issues, i had to check my blu ray out, played catcher in the rye and it worked fine as i did not want to watch the whole concert just yet, but just watching that one song was great, the mix and sound are amazing and axl sounds great, all you haters can fuck off

check out sweet child and you could be mine :)

Lolwut

• Like 1