**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Amazon currently says in stock on July 6. So guess they sold out of their initial order.

Currently says: Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks. It seems to be doing okay and I'm glad I preordered mine and it has shipped already (waiting patiently) :)

Sorry of this has already been asked but If I buy the Digital version, do I have to use a specific player, or can I watch it via a media player, MKV, XVID etc, so I can watch if offline?

Currently you have to watch it through the app/website, however they are releasing it for download on the 7th iirc :)

Sorry of this has already been asked but If I buy the Digital version, do I have to use a specific player, or can I watch it via a media player, MKV, XVID etc, so I can watch if offline?

Currently you have to watch it through the app/website, however they are releasing it for download on the 7th iirc :)

Thanks!

I've only watched about half of it so far, but I've honestly enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Axl definitely has weak points during the songs but overall he still managed to sound decent. I've watched up through Street Of Dreams and have definitely been more impressed than I anticipated. The proper bluray audio mix makes everything sound much better than the Vevo tracks out on YouTube. Money well spent as far as I'm concerned.

Hey rockfuel.There's a rumor that alot of the members of GNR where not even awere that the DVD was still going to be realesed until during this residency.Could you shed some light. Thx in advance :)

Hey rockfuel.There's a rumor that alot of the members of GNR where not even awere that the DVD was still going to be realesed until during this residency.Could you shed some light. Thx in advance :)

They must have been in the dark as even us fans were aware that it was being recorded during the time it was.

Just pre-ordered in on Amazon.ca. As of yesterday is said 1-2 months delivery estimate. As of a few minutes ago it was only 2 weeks delivery estimate (same estimate as it was if I ordered via amazon.com).

These guys for the most part are on social media daily. How could they not know? C'mon...

Don't really understand why some fans are waiting for an international release. Why don't you just order it as an import? Or are you just cheap?

This. Plus, it'll probably be just as expensive here as ordering it via the US. I have standard shipping and it's not that expensive. And the USD is low, so it's probably cheaper for me to import.

Don't really understand why some fans are waiting for an international release. Why don't you just order it as an import? Or are you just cheap?

The reason why I don't like ordering things from the US is the risk of costum charges. When I recieved the dvd yesterday there was a sticker on the envelope saying if I opened the package I was accepting that I might later recieve a letter about me having to pay comstum charges, so now I'm dreading recieving this letter. It's not a sure thing that I will, but it has happened to me in the past and it's just a fucking drag.