**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Gunns

"no one ever told me whe.. *breath * i was alo.. *breath* they just thou... *breathe* id know better * breathe * better *breathe*

the middle part almost redeems it

Edited by Gunns

Also got a shipping confirmation yesterday!

From what I've seen and heard so far, I don't mind the occasional 'out of breath' moments from Axl or the minor slip ups from Ashba, it just shows that this is a live performance. Also with the clarity of the mix being so good that you can follow every band member, it is easy to tell when they are off. I've heard a lot of GnR concerts and to me the way this lineup is playing is better than any of the previous. I don't buy into the myth that previous lineups automatically performed better live or flawless for that matter.

Edited by Bumblefeet
  • Like 2

My god. Honestly, I sincerely tried. About three times before posting this. But aside from Jungle, I couldn't even make it halfway through any of the other YouTube songs. It's just absolute shit. Axl REALLY should've done some rerecording. It's hilariously bad in some places.

For the life of me, I can't understand why this is what the lot of this forum has been creaming their pants about for the past year. It's even more of a mind fuck why you wouldn't strongly reconsider your preorders after this. :facepalm:

If this even sells up to Universal's bare minimum expectations, I will firmly believe in a God. Or at least that Satan is one cunning bastard :lol:

Well, we know how Axl sounded in 2012. There are lots of posters who have been saying for months that there shouldn't be a dvd for the 2012 residency, but for 2006, 2010, 2014... So I don't really get why some of you are still acting surprised that you don't like how Axl sounds. You've all been telling for months (or more) how bad he sounded to you and Rockfuel confirmed there were no overdubs, so you shouldn't be surprised now. (I'm not talking about anyone in particular, btw, just an observation after reading some of the comments here and in other threads.)

I'm glad he didn't re-record anything, because he would have gotten shit for that also, as he did for Live Era. Plus, it's a live dvd, it should be live. Do I think it's Axl's best show ? No, but I'm really happy to finally get something more or less recent, with the current lineup, in great video and sound quality. I won't cancel my order and hope to receive my bluray shortly :)

• Like 1

So sweet child and ycbm are not great on vocals and people are stating this as a reason this is a joke? I mean this forum at least should know what we were gona get out of those two songs vocally nearly every show shouldn't we?

Going to hit up my local best buy see if I can get my hands on the blu ray tonight!

Edited by Estranged Coma

It's climbing on the Amazon sales chart for movies. #199 earlier today and #154 right now.

That is the chart for ALL movies, not only concerts.

It's the release date today, so it'll naturally sell pretty good. It'll be interesting to see how it's doing the next couple of weeks.

http://www.revolvermag.com/TODAY IS OFFICIAL RELEASE DAY GNR3D DVD/DIGITAL NOW AVAILABLE IN STORES. It's been 22 years since last GNR Concert Release and I want to sincerely thank Team Rock Fuel, Team Brazil and everyone at Geffen/Universal Music for the effort and support to give fans what they've been asking for many years. We are very proud to have brought this past the finish line. ! GNR Takeover Holiday. Buy VIP Digital/DVD/MP3 Packages at Fantracks.com

• Like 4

Because of today being a holiday in Canada I was waiting to place my order. I'm glad I did because Amazon Canada lists the expected shipping as "1 to 2 months" whereas Amazon.com should have it to me by the end of the week. That's good enough for me!

• Like 1

Ordered my copy from here in Merry old England last week, was told it shipped today.

Think CD and WTTJ sounded pretty decent

I'm not getting all the hate for YCBM. It's not amazing, but it's not awful either - pretty much the standard rendition of the song we get these days. I'm excited to see a version of Catcher pro-shot too. Just a shame they didn't bring out TWAT for the gig too. As it stands, a pretty solid setlist all the same.

Because of today being a holiday in Canada I was waiting to place my order. I'm glad I did because Amazon Canada lists the expected shipping as "1 to 2 months" whereas Amazon.com should have it to me by the end of the week. That's good enough for me!

I saw that earlier today and was thinking wft! Let me know if they charge you customs when it arrives.

I'm in the uk and amazon estimate the 8th for my delivery, wish rock fuel did this years residency too, yesterday's, prostitute and twat would be amazing. I still wish they would have done a 2012 Vegas greatest bits DVD but I'm happy the one we have is actually released. !