**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From what I know Axl has nothing to do with the GNR twitter. It is handled by a group of about 5 people who shall remain nameless

Why remain nameless?

It is not my place to say who does what. I can say unless something changed in the last week, GNR tweeting is not Axl

I don't know if it's Axl, but he mentioned he doesn't really like to listen to his own voice. I think I heard somewhere that he never watches earlier shows, never did. (I was thinking maybe Marc Canter said it, not sure though.) In the chats someone asked him if he had the cd or vinyl of Chinese, he said he had neither, so I guess it would make sense for him not to watch this.

But I will watch it! Can't wait :)

Just listened to Chinese through a great speaker. How can someone say that Chinese does not sound and look great? At least in terms of proper mixing/visually speaking. The drums, the guitars, Axl, the backing vocals... the song sounds even better live imo. There's more power and energy, and I like better how the guitars sound live. I like the raw, less polished aspect of this song live. I am a fan, but oh man Ron does sound amazing here! The solo/outro lead is simply amazing and he sure knows how to translate the studio version to a live setting.

Edited by Bruno P.
  • Like 2

Just listened to Chinese through a great speaker. How can someone say that Chinese does not sound and look great? At least in terms of proper mixing/visually speaking. The drums, the guitars, Axl, the backing vocals... the song sounds even better live imo. There's more power and energy, and I like better how the guitars sound live. I like the raw, less polished aspect of this song live. I am a fan, but oh man Ron does sound amazing here! The solo/outro lead is simply amazing and he sure knows how to translate the studio version to a live setting.

100% agree. The live version has that raw sound yet there's so much clarity and everything is just mixed so perfectly.. Axl should hear this. This audio team needs to work on CD2..

Edited by MrSoftie
  • Like 1

Haha there's a lot of Axl like answers when guns n roses starts replying to stuff on twitter, but then again there are some answers that make me scratch my head. I'm surprised more people here don't go through and read their reply tweets. Sometimes they make some revealing answers.

I liked the one where they asked them if they were in touch with Buckethead, brain, or Robin anymore and the answer was "no, yes, yes"

This live version and the amazing audio mix really gives each song a whole new energy, freshness and so dynamic. This is the way these songs are meant to sound, using todays state of the art recording technology. Listen how clean these tracks are.

Edited by rockfuel

This live version and the amazing audio mix really gives each song a whole new energy, freshness and so dynamic. This is the way these songs are meant to sound, using todays state of the art recording technology. Listen how clean these tracks are.

They sound great. You guys did a great job.

Ali