**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rock fuel. The audio quality is simply amazing , well done to u guys ! All I want is this audio to be transferred from my iphone to a cd so I can have it on in my car !!!!! Anyone help with this ?

From Rockfuel (posted here this week, page 264):

VERY GOOD NEWS : If you've purchased the digital stream version or intend to, , you will be getting the FULL DIGITAL DOWNLOAD HD version on 7/8. If you purchased the digital stream + soundtrack, you will get both streaming (avail now) and download versions w MP3 Playlist on 7/8. This is essentially the Digital format of the DVD/CD combo, but you will have both stream and digital download in HD for same price on Fantracks.com. Those who have stream version will see avail in your account on 7/8. Thanks

On the shelf in the u.s. ? In the uk we don't have that but who cares iv ordered mine, just a shame shacklers, 14 years and TWAT isn't on it, a Vegas greatest hits type DVD would be cool but I'm not complaining !

I've honestly had nothing but problems with this whole "web app". The first day I had it, it was good. Since then, I've had to change my password I couldn't tell you how many times because it tells me I have the incorrect password. Then in the off chance that I can get logged in, almost every time I watch a stream, the video will do this weird sputter and the audio will speed up to double and cause this weird change in pitch, almost like audio sounds like when it's being fast forwarded. I know it's not my Internet connection, I've tried it at 3 or 4 places with the same result. I'd already pre-ordered the Blu Ray on Amazon, I wish I'd just saved the $20 bucks I spent on the stream :\

To Tiedhands and GNRFan53, there are over 7000 current users watching the digital stream without any issues. If you are still having issues, send email to support@fantracks.com. You will also have download version avail next week on 7/8

Edited by rockfuel

I will make sure they stay on it...please resubmit to support and I will personally look into it for you. They just did some updates/maintenance, so try again in a few min and should be working fine for you.

Edited by rockfuel