**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

get some reviews going on Amazon tonight guys....Tomorrow BILLBOARD REVIEW AND NEW TRACK !

Cool. Hope this is from Chinese Democracy!

The DJ Solo and how it's directed/ filmed, is captivating, breathtaking and award winning ..

I tell you, you can't have an award with his solos.

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

From what I know Axl has nothing to do with the GNR twitter. It is handled by a group of about 5 people who shall remain nameless

Who's not to say Axl ordered one of those 5 to tweet on his behalf.

Unless memory fails, Axl had Fernando or someone else typing his responses at one of the forums back in 2008 chats, so I wouldn't doubt at all those are Axls words or at least, it is what Axl intended to say. I don't think someone would make a statement like that if it wasn't either Axl or someone within the Brazilian circle of trust, but who knows?

What new song? What did I miss?

Can I buy this to stream and download right away?

Another song from the concert, for promotion with the Billboard review, same with Paradise City and Chinese Democracy this week. This will probably be Live and Let Die or something.

SmellThePoppies you can and should buy the full concert in HD to stream right now ! Go to Fantracks.com and download App . You will also get download version (avail 7/8) included in the purchase if you buy now.

Edited by rockfuel

I couldn't watch the AXS broadcast tonight but I should have my bluray on Tuesday. The thing that bugs me out is in watching the two released clips (Chinese, Paradise City) the crowd just looks completely dead. Where's the sport?