**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So pretty much sold out almost everywhere, media/costumers posting great reviews while the same 'fans' are complaining pretending they're the know it all while not even buying the thing to judge (even if biased). Yeah, I kind of expected that.

• Like 2

I will post a review, but you'll have to be patient, it could be weeks until the bluray arrives here :shrugs:

EDIT: It's great that it seems to be doing so well. I hope it continues!

Edited by Lio

anybody gonna post a scan of the booklet?

Someone already did, but can't remember in this thread or another... Sorry, no time to look it up now, but it was posted last night, so like ten hours ago ?

Funny, the credits to the songs: Robert John Finck, Darren Reed, Thomas Stinson, Saul Hudson, but Duff Rose McKagan (not Michael McKagan), Axl Rose (of course) and Izzy Stradlin (what's his name, Jeff Isbell or something). Is there a secret message ? I just think it's funny, to my knowledge, they haven't been credited like that before.

Funny, the credits to the songs: Robert John Finck, Darren Reed, Thomas Stinson, Saul Hudson, but Duff Rose McKagan (not Michael McKagan), Axl Rose (of course) and Izzy Stradlin (what's his name, Jeff Isbell or something). Is there a secret message ? I just think it's funny, to my knowledge, they haven't been credited like that before.

They are going by the name each person has registered with the publisher.

• Like 1

Some were credited with real names in the Greatest Hits compilation...

• Like 1

They are going by the name each person has registered with the publisher.

That would explain it. Just thought it was odd.

Some were credited with real names in the Greatest Hits compilation...

Yes, Greatest Hits is the one album I don't have...

Caved in and made the purchase.

(waits for verbal abuse)

It's $15-25 for the most part depending on what version you buy&where. Pretty much anyone who can afford the Internet to post on here can buy it. I'm not sure how people could have thousands of posts on here and have no interest in buying the first Gn'R release in almost six years.

If money is an issue for some people just wait a few weeks and used copies will pop up.