**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Picked up my 3D Blu-Ray today, can't wait to watch it. One question/statement. I interested in the order of song credits. Is here any significance to the order of the song credit I.e. Slash being listed first? I noticed Axl was listed in a different spot in almost every song.

Picked up my 3D Blu-Ray today, can't wait to watch it. One question/statement. I interested in the order of song credits. Is here any significance to the order of the song credit I.e. Slash being listed first? I noticed Axl was listed in a different spot in almost every song.

Maybe he gets the biggest cut? Lol

Because of today being a holiday in Canada I was waiting to place my order. I'm glad I did because Amazon Canada lists the expected shipping as "1 to 2 months" whereas Amazon.com should have it to me by the end of the week. That's good enough for me!

I saw that earlier today and was thinking wft! Let me know if they charge you customs when it arrives.

Amazon.com always charges an inexpensive duty fee at checkout for Canadian customers. Because of cheaper prices it generally breaks even with what you'd pay on Amazon.ca anyways, and sometimes it works out to be even cheaper. Of all the times I've ordered from .com (which I do a lot for movies to avoid the often awful Canadian bilingual box art), I've never been charged any extra customs at arrival so I don't see this one being different.

Amazon is out of stock. Rockfuel, do you know how many copies they had in the first batch?

That's amazing. Only 1 left on Amazon (DVD).

Same on bestbuy.com, Sold Out.

Bestbuy obviously playing it safe not wanting to be stuck with a tonne of leftovers like last time

I just got the blu-ray on sale at FYE for $21.99. The DVD is $15.99. You can get another 20% off your purchase by signing up for their text club. There were about 4 copies total and they were just mixed in the Gn'R section, I didn't see any special up front placements or displays.

Do you think maybe they only did a small print run after seeing so many unsold copies of Chinese Democracy?

They rank #116 on the amazon movie sales rank, so I doubt the print is that small.

They were on top 40, 5 days ago.

Edited by Silent Jay

That was all preorders though, and can't Amazon continue to accept preorders past their original projected stock numbers in anticipation of future stock? Then they get shipped on a first come first serve basis after the original stock is depleted?

That was all preorders though, and can't Amazon continue to accept preorders past their original projected stock numbers in anticipation of future stock? Then they get shipped on a first come first serve basis after the original stock is depleted?

Bluray is back in stock on July 3rd, dvd on July 4th on Amazon.

Are you guys seeing the general public's reaction to these videos?

To sum it up:

Wtf happened to Axl?

No Slash, no GnR.

He's fat, can't sing etc.

That's what they're saying. Quite harsh.

What they've always been saying and let them do so, I have a feeling this release will do well enough without 'em.

Are you guys seeing the general public's reaction to these videos?

To sum it up:

Wtf happened to Axl?

No Slash, no GnR.

He's fat, can't sing etc.

That's what they're saying. Quite harsh.

It's not all negative though, which is nice.