**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wonder if any1 can help,i live in the uk,ordered my dvd from the fantracks site not amazon,got a email on the 1st saying my preorder was available but nothing about delivery :s does this mean i have just pre-ordered and not included delivery?

I don't think it's that bad...Are all you guys guitarists or something?

We ain't in a huge band. I play sometimes too. I think being critical of musicians in our favourite band is healthy and honest. When I met 4tus backstage in montreal the first thing he says to me is that he fucked up this n that, he knows when he does, so when we notice we say it. Don't see this as a big deal really. We all do it at one point or another.

Regardless if I wanted perfect I'd be a pop fan

I watched this with some friends last night and the missus. They will slag Axl off if he was crap and they never.

Granted they never had the 2010 vpice at the back of their minds to judge him against, buy purely from a singing point of view they enjoyed it. Even YCBM and Sweet child. It does sound better on the blu ray than the app though.

Just to check - when the digital soundtrack is available on 15 July, is this available for proper MP3 download (i.e. I could put it onto an MP3 player/burn to CD), or just something you can acces via mobile streaming still?

Just to check - when the digital soundtrack is available on 15 July, is this available for proper MP3 download (i.e. I could put it onto an MP3 player/burn to CD), or just something you can acces via mobile streaming still?

The stream is already available, the download is coming on Monday I believe.

Thanks. So it is something you can actually download and play as with any other downloads?

Thanks. So it is something you can actually download and play as with any other downloads?

As far as I know :) Not sure if Rock Fuel mentioned formats or not, ie FLAC or MP3.

I have heard of a few people saying the video is OOS to the audio. Did anyone else see this? It is just a tad off?

In the later half it is, its very noticeable in Axls mouth movement and Franks drumming.

I have heard of a few people saying the video is OOS to the audio. Did anyone else see this? It is just a tad off?

In the later half it is, its very noticeable in Axls mouth movement and Franks drumming.

Is this happening in Blu Ray too???

Is this happening in Blu Ray too???

Yes unfortunately.

Guest Gunns

Maybe it's due to when they slowed down some parts like franks drumming etc, it threw off the synchronisation of the audio etc

Edited by Gunns

CD Booklet - incorrect

A4D - OOS issues

lets go for the hat tric

I am just sending it back for refund when it arrives. With all the hoopla over how great a production it is and yadda yadda I am NOT watching it OOS, no fucking chance.

HUGE fan, even bigger let down...

I haven't even seen it yet, now don't care to TBH

Edited by gunsguy

Guest Gunns

CD Booklet - incorrect

A4D - OOS issues

lets go for the hat tric

I am just sending it back for refund when it arrives. With all the hoopla over how great a production it is and yadda yadda I am NOT watching it OOS, no fucking chance.

HUGE fan, even bigger let down...

I haven't even seen it yet, now don't care to TBH

Rockfuel pay attention, for this guy right here to say it, that means a lot.

Keep up the good work Gg

• Like 1

Watching it in 2d I noticed the audio was off, atleast on my app.

But the 3d part of the blu ray seemed fine to me. The audio was in sync. I'll have to check the 2d part of it.

I should mention that: I'm speaking mostly about the 2D version.

Watching it in 2d I noticed the audio was off, atleast on my app.

But the 3d part of the blu ray seemed fine to me. The audio was in sync. I'll have to check the 2d part of it.

I should mention that: I'm speaking mostly about the 2D version.

Being an avid video/audiophile it was easily noticeable for me in 2D and 3D. At first I thought it was just me being OCD about it because I knew the problem existed on the digital stream. However, my oldest daughter come by the house today and sat down and watched it in 3D with me and she noticed it as well. She very seldom watches TV, so for her to pick up on it means there is definitely a issue IMO.

how could this go unnoticed by Rockfuel?

That is a good question. They went off on a user here before about how long it took to edit it, if it took so long how was it un noticed?

A professional had to have known, I think they forgot or rushed it at some point? Rockfuel you still around?

It aint OCD if it is OOS it is OOS, it is or its not. Either all your players are fucked up or the pressed release got by Rockfuel and the record company...

What sucks is I was excited about getting it till I heard these issues.

Edited by gunsguy