**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sheldon, why don't you buy/watch the HD Stream and you get the Digital Download as bonus, go to Fantracks.com . You can watch it instantly.

Because I already preordered the bluray on Amazon and I don't want to buy it twice.

Edited by SheldonR311
  • Like 1

Anyone else having trouble with fantracks.com? I've tried it in two different browsers and on different systems; and when I go to check out for the digital download it shows up as Digital DVD x 2 everytime and wants to charge me twice! I figured I'd be nice and buy it but I'm sorry I'm not gonna pay for it twice.

Anyone else having trouble with fantracks.com? I've tried it in two different browsers and on different systems; and when I go to check out for the digital download it shows up as Digital DVD x 2 everytime and wants to charge me twice! I figured I'd be nice and buy it but I'm sorry I'm not gonna pay for it twice.

Yeah I had this too...just click 'clear cart' then start over