**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are some really cool moments in that vid and some super cringe moments. That's GNR, I guess.

hey wanker/magisme, this is now 135? I'm not aware of another thread for this topic, so I guess the answer is yes, because I want to hang with the cool fans like yourself !

I don't know what that means, but I wasn't having at dig at you. Actually, quite the opposite. I think it's pretty great you've responded to forum questions and comments as much as you have, although you did go dark on us for a while there. :lol: Edited by magisme

I like the CD video. It's great we get to see Axl walking onto the stage.

I'll order the dvd on monday when I get paid.

Fuck that. PM me your address, if you're OK with that, and I'll buy it for you. I'm sure there's someone here who can help me figure out how to do that on Amazon if I'm too retarded, right?
  • Like 1

Am I the only one disappointed by the Chinese Democracy video? It's completely fake and cheesy... audience noise drowning out the music (LOL), mother goose looking like a clown, Axl trying to shuffle around like an idiot, bumble and DJ trying to be all dramatic in 3D, etc. etc. etc. Plus, the sound isn't great at all. Axl sounds terrible and there seem to be guitars etc. missing from various parts.

Definitely won't be buying this release.

Edited by nambis

Am I the only one disappointed by the Chinese Democracy video? It's completely fake and cheesy... audience noise drowning out the music (LOL), mother goose looking like a clown, Axl trying to shuffle around like an idiot, bumble and DJ trying to be all dramatic in 3D, etc. etc. etc. Plus, the sound isn't great at all. Axl sounds terrible and there seem to be guitars etc. missing from various parts.

Its worth it for welcome to the jungle alone

• Like 1

Well it sounds great to me...

this guy Nambis is obviously quite clueless. He's clearly never seen a recent GNR live show, and the audio mix is excellent, very clean and powerful and perfectly mixed. He's obviously an Axl basher, just by how he calls him names...we will all say a prayer for you ..

Edited by rockfuel
  • Like 2

this guy Nambis is obviously quite clueless. He's clearly never seen a recent GNR live show, and the audio mix is excellent, very clean and powerful and perfectly mixed. He's obviously an Axl basher, just by how he calls him names...we will all say a prayer for you ..

He is a returned banned member, so lets leave it at that.

Chinese sounds awesome. For the first time ever (other than the studio version) we can hear Bumble's kickass fretless riffing and licks/solo clearly, exactly how it should be. Axl sounds as good as ever here and the backing vox are really clear. I'll tell you, I've watched it thro my phone, cant wait until I hear the whole thing properly.

Is the web version in 3D, 2D or we can choose the settings? How about the download, in 3D?

Chinese sounds awesome. For the first time ever (other than the studio version) we can hear Bumble's kickass fretless riffing and licks/solo clearly, exactly how it should be. Axl sounds as good as ever here and the backing vox are really clear. I'll tell you, I've watched it thro my phone, cant wait until I hear the whole thing properly.

Is the web version in 3D, 2D or we can choose the settings? How about the download, in 3D?

You know what, getting to hear BBF play these songs with such clear audio is absolutely the best reason out there to buy this. You might have convinced me with that simple point. #noteventrolling

I don't know about Axl sounding "as good as ever" though. :lol: