**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

UKSubs, did you get your account working ? Axl Morris is your acct working ? There are thousands of app users and all working fine. Just checking in... any issues contact support@fantracks.com

Edited by rockfuel

Can I just donate $20 directly to rockfuel for being good sports?

You can buy the Blu ray for that price on amazon.com
But how much of that money goes straight to rockfuel?
My guess is none. They (once again my guess) got paid for putting this together and are promoting it in order for it to do well so they can get new business. Smart move on their part imo

My guess is none. They (once again my guess) got paid for putting this together and are promoting it in order for it to do well so they can get new business. Smart move on their part imo

That was my worry.

Shoot me a PM if you want $20, rockfuel.

That was my worry.

You still don't get it if was your worry. By buying the release you are helping them more than just giving them $20

That was my worry.

You still don't get it if was your worry. By buying the release you are helping them more than just giving them $20

Fuck off! I do things my own way! :lol:

• Like 1

Friendly reminder: Please do not ask for download links or torrents or anything of the like in this thread, or anywhere on the forum for that matter. We'd like to encourage you to buy the product itself in some form. If you don't want to do that, fine, but if you plan on pirating it, this is not the place to ask or advertise it. :)

• Like 4

Rock fuel . Sorry to bang on bout this, where's the cd that was avail to but along with the DVD or bluray ? Have I missed something ?

Can't say how much this annoyed me at first. Seems bizzare to not get the CD...,

VERY GOOD NEWS : If you've purchased the digital stream version or intend to, , you will be getting the FULL DIGITAL DOWNLOAD HD version on 7/8. If you purchased the digital stream + soundtrack, will will get both streaming (avail now) and download versions w MP3 Playlist on 7/8. This is essentially the Digital format of the DVD/CD combo, but you will have both stream and digital download in HD for same price on Fantracks.com. Those who have stream version will see avail in your account on 7/8. Thanks

Thanks, Rockfuel. It certainly seems you're doing your best to give the fans what they want, always answering questions and trying to help and give everyone what they need. Thanks for that!

• Like 1

thats not true Stealmylife. Stealing isnt the answer. Any unauthorized reproduction from the Bluray or DVD is illegal (audio or video) Not sure who's giving you that advice, but it's inaccurate. Why not support the cause and buy the digital version. There is no more excuses now that we are making both the stream and digital download avail to everyone.

Edited by rockfuel