**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right I have sent an email to them 3 times... Nothing bad customer service.

I have purchased the soundtrack and digital DVD from the main website not app as I counldt do it from the app.

Now it states I have the wrong password trying 3 times.

I want my product that I paid for.... Customer service is shocking.

Keeps saying my password is wrong when its not ( i can log on the web version ).

How do you remove items from the cart?? I'v tried a few times, and now i have 3 x the digital dvd and soundtrack and 3 x the blu ray???!!???!!

Log on on a pc or laptop at fantracks.com and go into your basket there to remove.

Damn it, and i thought i'd be able to sit on my couch and watch it without interruptions every time...

Please Rock Fuel, can't you just provide a link to download the movie? It'd decrease the demand on the streaming, making it better for those who don't want to download, because people would download it only once (the majority).

Also, in my country (Brazil) only select places have Wi-Fi, so i'm not able to watch it everywhere i go, only in home, but it keeps stopping even in the lower resolution. I tried 4 times already.

I know the file size would be gigant, but still better than have to refresh the page everytime. At least, after downloaded, we wouldn't have problems to watch it.

Is piracy the reason that you guys don't provide a link to download the full concert? I'm really suffering to watch it here.

Edited by vinialbaneze

Well and this isn't a moan, technically it's still not Standard Def! It's 587p, standard def being 480p....So some people sadly are having problems. Youtube has from 144p (lol) - 240p, 360p. 480p, 720p to 1080 and 3D! An option would be great for all! Also why didn't you guys upload a 3D stream, since it was filmed that way?

Guys, are Axl's vocals really the actual concert ones? Or did they do some tweaking? Are there lots of Mickey here?

Tweaked, it has some echo and double layering/track, sounds good overall

Really? Good....GOD.

What the fuck has happened to Axl? I mean, first we get Live Era which is basically fraudulent. Then we get backing tracks live at shows, and now THIS? Am I the only one who is bothered by this shit? This isn't Justin Bieber. It's rock n roll!! It's suppose to be genuine, uncontrived, unpredictable and totally live.

If I wanted double layered vocals with echo...I'd stay home and listen to the CD. Lame imo.

The "layered vocals" are the same backing tracks used live. You just hear them a lot more clearly in the mix.

His leads aren't doubled or anything silly like that.

I'd answer more definitively if I could watch it at the moment though.

Well, that's a relief. Sorry for the confusion.

seems alot of the issues are being resolved. t"""The video works fine in 720p on my computer, thanks rockfuel", "Thank you for the quick answer. Now I can watch the Video on my Laptop". "Gibbonsin Thanks", "Yay! Fully working! Thank u SO much!"

Nightrain is Rock Am Ring '06 level.

That's a serious claim - shall have to order the DVD from here in Englan come pay day this week, I think. I serously hope you are correct.

I can't open this fucking digital bullshit thing! Arrrrrr

Plus the Cart keeps doubling my order.

I can't be bothered to "contact support" -- rockfuel make it happen or you'll be banned and your thread deleted, thanks :)

Wow that was harsh as FUCK but goddamn it made me feel better!!

• Like 2

So I can't shake the cart off to stop adding up!

See....

Your order

Product Total

Cart Subtotal $324.75

Shipping and Handling

Priority Mail Flat Rate®: $24.75

Priority Mail Express Flat Rate®: $46.50

Order Total $349.50

And I'm guessing $350 isn't a great price for a show on my iPhone, no?

Shouldn't the admin of the worlds biggest GNR forum get this shit for free anyway -- kinda like a review? Pfft. There are literally no perks in this job!!

#exceptionbeingpartypasses

Argh deleted my post. :(

To summarise: it's buffering every few seconds in 1080p and 720p... I have a really good fibre optic connection and I'm right beside the router... ARGH. :(

That's exactly my situation, even in the lowest resolution it's still buffering every time here. Edited by vinialbaneze