**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its pissing me off; what can you do on the app? There is no play option... is the app just something to complement the video?

I can get the video working on my desktop but not on any other devices. Heap of shite.

Its pissimg me off what can you do on the app? There is no play option... is the app just something to complement the video?

I can get the video working on my desktop but not on any other devices. Heap of shite.

Edited by Axl_morris

I'm literally clueless as to what to do! :( haha.

Someone tell

Me when when an where to buy the DVD. Fucking 2014 an y'all taking blue Raymond streaming App's and it's REALLY fucking annoying for old timers!!

I know the feeling, luckily I do web/app development for work with a background in network infrastructure. Otherwise I'd be completely lost at this point as well!!

Would it really be that difficult to add a additional page to the web app that tells the customer how to play the video on another device?

Edited by systronic

Alright, it's finally showing up for me on the Fantracks website. The account just wasn't recognizing that I bought it until now for some reason.

Still haven't tried my phone or accessing the soundtrack which you apparently can't do on the fantracks website(?).

Anyone know if this plays on Xbox?

The mobile site will not work on the xbox internet explorer browser. I've tried. You can in theory beam the show to xbox with all cast, but I did not have any success with that either. I think many have had successes with I phone and Apple tv. I haven't heard yet about android folks having any success beaming the show to tv.

I got a stream to my tv to work finally.

If your using chromecast then just make sure you have the chromecast extension downloadedon your laptop. Go to the fantracks website, log in, play video to chromecast using the extension.

Make sure to lower quality to 480 p if the stream is lagging. My connection couldn't handle the greatness of 720p.

Anyways not perfect but it's one easy way to stream to tv. I'm still waiting on an actual web cast button to appear on mine so I can stream straight to my chromecast from the app.

AXS tv is showing some of the Vegas show on Sunday, June 29. It's a 2 and a half hour show, but with commercials it'll probably be less songs than I saw in the theatre. Luckily, the dvd and blue ray come out July 1.

I'm just glad GNR are out there again for those who don't know Axl is still around and the new members of GNR.

AXS tv is showing some of the Vegas show on Sunday, June 29. It's a 2 and a half hour show, but with commercials it'll probably be less songs than I saw in the theatre. Luckily, the dvd and blue ray come out July 1.

I'm just glad GNR are out there again for those who don't know Axl is still around and the new members of GNR.

My guess is that the AXStv one will be the same as what was shown in theaters. Either way, it's cool to see the commercials for it!

I can only stream through the web player on te fantrack website. Is there somewhere an option to choose quality? i would love to see it in HD! Im not able (yet) to log in on the app, but does the app have an option to select quality? Im looking forward to see the blu ray getting released in Holland, this show is a must see in HD! it definitely looks and sounds! amazing!! great job rock fuel!

I gotta say, in terms of production this is the best I've seen for a GN'R concert. Excellent work Rock Fuel! :)

Sound mix is very good and the flow of the video itself is great!

Maybe not the best performance by the band, but not bad by any means.

DutchAxl, currently you have 2 HD options 720 and 1080, which is on the player. If you're not seeing this in HD, then it's your internet connection. We will be adding an SD 480 option for people with slower bandwidth, but the player is delivering an HD 1080 signal

Rockfuel, I think the volume in the web app is too low compared to a Youtube video in max volume, and in headphones connected to PC it sounds too low, is there anyway you guys can do something with the volume for PC or maybe do a web app that is more PC-friendly like a normal website? and also, I cant see an option to choose quality in the Full Dvd stream.

concerning audio level, please send to support@fantracks.com and they will respond back to you on this. not sure why you cannot adjust the quality. you should see 2 options 720 and 1080

Edited by rockfuel

concerning audio level, please send to support@fantracks.com and they will respond back to you on this. not sure why you cannot adjust the quality. you should see 2 options 720 and 1080

Allright, I only see Play/Pause, Volume and Fullscreen

Allright, I only see Play/Pause, Volume and Fullscreen

Same here. I'm on a Mac if that makes a difference..

do you see an option for 720/1080 on your wireless device ? I have to say after watching this concert again, you see this incredible high energy and electrifying performance from Axl, and how strong his voice still at his age !!! He's not a young guy anymore, but when you watch him light up that stage and performing very difficult songs/compositions and showcasing the band and those masterful guitarists, this is without a doubt the best live concert we've produced, or that I've ever seen captured and produced, and I'm humbled to have had the opportunity to produce this amazing show. Let's go for Grammy 2015 Best Live Performance !

• Like 3

do you see an option for 720/1080 on your wireless device ? I have to say after watching this concert again, you see this incredible high energy and electrifying performance from Axl, and how strong his voice still at his age !!! He's not a young guy anymore, but when you watch him light up that stage and performing very difficult songs/compositions and showcasing the band and those masterful guitarists, this is without a doubt the best live concert we've produced, or that I've ever seen captured and produced, and I'm humbled to have had the opportunity to produce this amazing show. Let's go for Grammy 2015 Best Live Performance !

Glad you are proud of it! Looking forward to the 1st

I agree, Axls energy is 100%, and when he doesnt use rasp I dunno what u did but it sounds good. I dont see an option on mobile neither but I DO see it in my PC when I watch the trailer from the app. So the HD option button is not in the Full DVD but in the trailer there is

EDIT: The audio in the trailer has way more volume than the Full DVD stream. So maybe its a player issue.

Edited by NachoLZ

How come you got the rights to show Axls speech from the golden gods? Was this a last minute decision?

Imagine having the golden gods performance as a bonus. Now that would be worth buying again for a special edition re-release in a year.

Edited by Axl_morris