**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now bluetooth is a requisite? Where does it state that on the website? The picture on the website shows allcast. Any board members having luck streaming with android?

OMG, dont be so stupid, there are thousands of streaming methods (chromecast, hdmi, bluetooth pairing, allcast, airplay, etc) , rockfuel doesnt need to put everyone of them in their site.

That's why I asked specifically who had successfully streamed to tv with android with all of those smart people methods. Have you don't be dumb master?

Now bluetooth is a requisite? Where does it state that on the website? The picture on the website shows allcast. Any board members having luck streaming with android?

OMG, dont be so stupid, there are thousands of streaming methods (chromecast, hdmi, bluetooth pairing, allcast, airplay, etc) , rockfuel doesnt need to put everyone of them in their site.

That's why I asked specifically who had successfully streamed to tv with android with all of those smart people methods. Have you don't be dumb master?

Im gonna try to help, what do you have? Smart TV, Xbox, Apple TV, HDMI adapter for your phone, Chromecast?

Im gonna try to help, what do you have? Smart TV, Xbox, Apple TV, HDMI adapter for your phone, Chromecast?

Awesome. Thanks. I have a vizio smart tv, but I'm not aware of how to make that work. I have Roku and xbox that can work. Samsung note 2 is the phone. I've tried twonky beam with no success. The videos won't play when I try to open them in the twonky app. I've also tried Allcast, and it pulls up guns web app, nothing plays. I've tried chrome, Firefox, and the standard browser that comes with the phone. I've also tried play TV, which gives me the same issue as twonky. I do not have anything with hdmi out, otherwise I would have rolled with that option. No Bluetooth.

Maybe the first time I really wish I went with ios instead of Samsung/android.

Awesome. Thanks. I have a vizio smart tv, but I'm not aware of how to make that work. I have Roku and xbox that can work. Samsung note 2 is the phone. I've tried twonky beam with no success. The videos won't play when I try to open them in the twonky app. I've also tried Allcast, and it pulls up guns web app, nothing plays. I've tried chrome, Firefox, and the standard browser that comes with the phone. I've also tried play TV, which gives me the same issue as twonky. I do not have anything with hdmi out, otherwise I would have rolled with that option. No Bluetooth.

Does you TV has miracast or Wi-Fi Direct Function?

Are anyone able to log in to the mobileapp? When I try it just sends me back to front page, when I go back to "my account" it says invalid password.

Edit: Ok Im not alone haha.

Edited by Jeez

Alright, I'm going to pre-order but it timed out and now I'm trying to order again but it keeps on adding a new order each time I go back to the page.

Tried registering new accounts and logging into those but it's not working.

I don't want to buy this 8 times. How do I just order ONE copy rockfuel?

Alright, I'm going to pre-order but it timed out and now I'm trying to order again but it keeps on adding a new order each time I go back to the page.

Tried registering new accounts and logging into those but it's not working.

I don't want to buy this 8 times. How do I just order ONE copy rockfuel?

Wait about 10 minutes and it should reset your orders. Happened to me just now

No. I wish it did. I compromised features for the 70 inch screen.

Can you browse the web from the TV itself? Rockfuel said there will be a web tv player, it should be available now.

Can you browse the web from the TV itself? Rockfuel said there will be a web tv player, it should be available now.

I've tried internet explorer on my Xbox. The browser errorred out saying it does not support css animations. As you can tell I've been making efforts, posting tonight was my last resort.

I've tried internet explorer on my Xbox. The browser errorred out saying it does not support css animations. As you can tell I've been making efforts, posting tonight was my last resort.

Yeah, I owe you an apologize, so, Im sorry, I thought you were trying bluetooth only haha, the image on the site shows Chrome and AllCast, but im talking about the browser it the smart tv not xbox.

Yeah, this is bullshit.

Get your shit together Fan Tracks. I think I ordered this thing twice now and still have no clue what the fuck to do and how to actually watch/listen.

Send me a fucking email with a link to watch my shit whenever you figure it out.

Some please help? Did I have to make an account? I didn't, just wanted to pay and have access! It's definitely taken my money and now I have no access to a product? HELP!

Exactly same thing for you Broskirose, yea? Like come on! I didn't make an account, so how is it going to know I've paid? Should of made it compulsory if you had to!

• Like 1

Yeah, this is bullshit.

Get your shit together Fan Tracks. I think I ordered this thing twice now and still have no clue what the fuck to do and how to actually watch/listen.

Send me a fucking email with a link to watch my shit whenever you figure it out.

I don't get why you would wait until the exact launch time to order. Hang in there, it should be up for you *soon*.