**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's ridiculously funny judging an audiio performace YCBM from someone who shot a clip from a phone muffled/distorted and posted it...perhaps you should listen to the actual perfectly mixed stereo/5.1 version before making a judgement. geez

• Like 2

I think it's ridiculously funny judging an audiio performace YCBM from someone who shot a clip from a phone muffled/distorted and posted it...perhaps you should listen to the actual perfectly mixed stereo/5.1 version before making a judgement. geez

Its more of judging Axl's voice than your mixing or recording. Based on the official previews I have heard, you guys did a stellar job. YCBM happens to be one of Axl's weakest songs vocally now so its more of a compliment to the product when people say it wasn't that bad.

The previews all sound great, and I am very happy to have an official home video release of NuGNR, so thanks!

• Like 1

A lot of older as in thirty plus year old fans that have no interest in the new-Gn'R would probably buy this just to hear the old songs. They would've been a great target market for the cd/dvd combo as not everyone wants to get into all this app/downloading stuff.

Its more of judging Axl's voice than your mixing or recording. Based on the official previews I have heard, you guys did a stellar job. YCBM happens to be one of Axl's weakest songs vocally now so its more of a compliment to the product when people say it wasn't that bad.

The previews all sound great, and I am very happy to have an official home video release of NuGNR, so thanks!

That YCBM clip is a shit quality phone recording and is no way to judge Axl's voice or anything else from the show

Welcome to the Axl VS Youtube debate. :lol:

I wanna know how people are getting the early copies.....GIMME GIMME!!!!

The person who posted it on HTGTH got it through a friend, I believe, that was involved with the making of or with the first screening of the film. I believe that person got it on the afterparty of the premiere or something ? Not entirely sure, though.

Copies have to be sent out by now for review and contest giveaways. The whole show will leak well in advance of the release date. Their best bet is to market to old ass people like me who can't be bothered with torrents/downloading and who also like to have a physical product.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx
  • Like 1

Rock fuel:

1) I know I can import from Amazon or webapp or CD Universe.. BUT, no news if the blu-ray n' dvd will arrive in Argentina / South America "very" soon?

2) I don't have smart TV, good smartphone or tablet... If I buy digital, could see from the notebook with windows?

thanks again

Edited by santiago-gnr