**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Isn't the lack of vocals on the previews a bit suspicious?

Like who do Rockfuel think we're buying this product to hear?

Or are they ashamed of the singing?

Lots of vocals in the trailer. I guess they don't want to give too much away.

Isn't the lack of vocals on the previews a bit suspicious?

I find your slandering of the product suspicious, especially given your postcount.

There is no shortage of vocals in the snippets - as numerous other posters have attested to.

• Like 2

I just spoke to a representative of Amazon UK. They do not have a date for when the import will be available to buy. What they advise you to do is "sign up" to be notified.

I reckon when its availible in the US they can ship them over to the UK to sell as imports.

Agreed. It's a US product, and is only at the pre-order stage for US buyers. It's not surprising that they have no date for an imported pre-order.

I'm thinking that they will have the product shortly after its US release. Maybe a week in.

Edit: How much is your shipping?

Edited by NGOG

I reckon when its availible in the US they can ship them over to the UK to sell as imports.

Agreed. It's a US product, and is only at the pre-order stage for US buyers. It's not surprising that they have no date for an imported pre-order.

I'm thinking that they will have the product shortly after its US release. Maybe a week in.

I paid for the fastest priority cause im a complete mug.

£34.53 (inc £13.48 blu ray)

I paid for the fastest priority cause im a complete mug.

£34.53 (inc £13.48 blu ray)

Respect!

we are very happy to report GNR Appetite For Democracy 3D is now #1 on Amazon pre sales this week !

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/movies-tv/2959141011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_mov_1_3_last

As I asked before but I hadn't any answer, will it be available for my country? It says "Not available"

Read the FAQ in the first page...

I did

Will there be an international release?

According to RockFuel, there are talks about an international release, but nothing is in place currently. RockFuel did confirm though that the release is Region Free (can be played on any corresponding player, internationally or not), so you can still import the release and play it in your home.

Edited by Raykugen

If you want a super fast delivery, order the digital version and you can watch it instantly in HD on 6/22

What you don't seem to understand is we want the actual physical product in our hands and at the best possible quality.

If you had pushed for the dvd + cd version you would see the amount of pre orders x2

Edit: it's now no2

Edited by Stealmylife

That's just the inserts for the DVD.

If you want a super fast delivery, order the digital version and you can watch it instantly in HD on 6/22

What you don't seem to understand is we want the actual physical product in our hands and at the best possible quality.

If you had pushed for the dvd + cd version you would see the amount of pre orders x2

So you note people want the best quality, then bitch about not having a DVD + CD combo? Lol the stream is better quality than a DVD. As for the audio, just wait for someone to rip it if it matters that much to do.

• Like 1

So you note people want the best quality, then bitch about not having a DVD + CD combo? Lol the stream is better quality than a DVD. As for the audio, just wait for someone to rip it if it matters that much to do.

You may not realize it but Blu ray is higher quality than a video stream from an iphone app.

Clearly I was referring to the audio cd part, but if you want to go all technical then a lossless rip of the blu ray would be the best way to get the audio.

The fans want an official cd of this era's GNR playing live.

One that we can listen to on our cd player or rip onto an ipod, not something we can only listen to on an app and if we happen to have internet at the time.

• Like 1

You may not realize it but Blu ray is higher quality than a video stream from an iphone app.

Clearly I was referring to the audio cd part, but if you want to go all technical then a lossless rip of the blu ray would be the best way to get the audio.

The fans want an official cd of this era's GNR playing live.

One that we can listen to on our cd player or rip onto an ipod, not something we can only listen to on an app and if we happen to have internet at the time.

I sure do realize it, that's why I have 450+ Blu-rays :)

Honestly, other than for collector's purposes, most people aren't going to listen to a physical CD. I would buy it, sure, but I'm OK with my blu ray purchase and I'll just download an audio rip.

Not sure why you're getting THIS upset over a physical CD copy not being released, to be honest. :shrugs:

Guest Gunns

official cd release would have been ripped to mp3

Bluray/dvd will be ripped to mp3 then burned to cd

Bluray/dvd will be ripped to flac/.ogg/wav

provide an 'official' option for all and make money off it (even in the short term, it would generate quiet a few dollars, if you did it through itunes, physical cd release etc).

don't do any of the above in terms of official audio releases, and other, unofficial sites will (through advertising streams on their torrent/download providing sites etc) at the expense of the band, and to a degree, the fans.

Edited by Gunns