**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wished this was coming to MEMPHIS

Wasn't Memphis on the original list when theater dates were first released? I know Jackson, MS was and then removed. I'll just wait on the bluray, Hoover, AL is a long drive unless it's for the SEC baseball tournament!

Rockfuel: can you comment on who cut Chinese Democracy songs from the theatrical release?

Also, how are presales going compared to other RF releases?

Wait, what? No CO songs? I hope that is not true. They are playing it in my town.

Rockfuel: can you comment on who cut Chinese Democracy songs from the theatrical release?

Wait, what? No CO songs? I hope that is not true. They are playing it in my town.
A few were cut, not all.

A few were cut, not all.
It's not like they play many to begin with. Why would they do that. I am changing my mind about going now.

A few were cut, not all.
It's not like they play many to begin with. Why would they do that. I am changing my mind about going now.

From someone who saw the show the other night:

"The bad news for all of us is that they cut 7 songs from the set (Better, Street of Dreams, Catcher, Motivation, Objectify, Seeker, and Don't Let It Bring you Down), although Blacklight, No Quarter, and Ballad of Death made the cut. I hope some of these songs made it to the disc. They did cut down on the downtime between songs, some of the banter, and some minor parts of songs (eg, beginning of Knockin'). "

A few were cut, not all.

"The bad news for all of us is that they cut 7 songs from the set (Better, Street of Dreams, Catcher, Motivation, Objectify, Seeker, and Don't Let It Bring you Down), although Blacklight, No Quarter, and Ballad of Death made the cut. I hope some of these songs made it to the disc. They did cut down on the downtime between songs, some of the banter, and some minor parts of songs (eg, beginning of Knockin'). "

Better is gone, I will stay home. My favorite song.
  • Like 1

A few were cut, not all.

Still might be worth going to if you have the option. When else will you ever get to see GNR on the silver screen?

A few were cut, not all.

Still might be worth going to if you have the option. When else will you ever get to see GNR on the silver screen?
I hear you. It's actually playing in my town. And Thursday is my day off. Is this 100% accurate, about the songs. At first I heard only the Neil song.

A few were cut, not all.

Why leave the crappy solo's in instead of songs? This has to be a dig at Gnr management as the same thing happened with the Vh1 release of the London show and management were clearly upset

A few were cut, not all.

I hear you. It's actually playing in my town. And Thursday is my day off. Is this 100% accurate, about the songs. At first I heard only the Neil song.
Let's wait for Rockfuel to confirm.

The Theater would only allow 2:15 max, so obviously songs needed to be edited out, but the good news is the edited songs are on the digital and Blu Ray. I can say this, the show looks and sounds incredible on the BIG SCREEN. If it's playing in your area, it's worth the experience.

• Like 2

Anybody else not getting any sound from the web app on an iPad?

No issues here using ipad air or iphone 5s when watching the preview clips, also no issues when using airplay to 2nd gen Apple TV. Are you using the A/V adapter or are you referring to the sound on the ipad itself?

Anybody else not getting any sound from the web app on an iPad?

No issues here using ipad air or iphone 5s when watching the preview clips, also no issues when using airplay to 2nd gen Apple TV. Are you using the A/V adapter or are you referring to the sound on the ipad itself?

ahh shit... yeh just the sound from my ipad mini.

Can't wait for a decent torrent of the audio

I'll buy the blu ray but would have bought it a second time for the cd

Yeah, I just pre-ordered off amazon, and will get the streaming app as well because I am both a sucker and impatient.

But I will be requiring an audio rip somehow.

When we gonna get our first proper full song preview I wonder?

Do people actually go see these things? In my head there are like 3 shady characters present in the theater when the concert begins on the big screen.

My ex-gf brought me to the Katy Perry documentary concert in the theatres. Theres only like 4 of us inside. lol. To think Katy Perry is bigger than GNR these days.