**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I'm in Charlotte on business this week and it's showing at the Studio Movie Grille tomorrow and Thur, theatre is a 5 minute walk from my hotel. I checked both showings and only 3 or 4 people have purchased tickets so far (it's all reserved seating).

Debating going but feel like it's going to be awkward watching a concert in a movie theatre, especially if there are only a handful of people there.

we are very happy to report GNR Appetite For Democracy 3D is now #1 on Amazon pre sales this week !

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/movies-tv/2959141011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_mov_1_3_last

It's good to see that #VoteGNR had the desired effect. But it's dropped back to #2, so everyone, make sure to extend the word.

If we work really hard, we could get this to chart: http://www.billboard.com/biz/charts/music-video

The Digital Version is HD, 1080 which is higher resolution then DVD and near Blu Ray. You can see how amazing it looks when you watch the Sneak Peek and Interviews...The Audio is also super clean when you play through your a great stereo system and/or headphones.

Edited by rockfuel

The Digital Version is HD, 1080 which is higher resolution then DVD and near Blu Ray. You can see how amazing it looks when you watch the Sneak Peek and Interviews...The Audio is also super clean when you play through your a great stereo system and/or headphones.

That's great to know, is there any chance you can give me an idea on the file size for the Digital Version?

Thanks.

Hey, any chance of getting a UPC for this? I'd love to check my job's numbers and see if my particular store is going to get it in at some point. I can't find a UPC code anywhere, only an ASIN

Nevermind, I found one on some obscure website, I'll see if it works when I go to work in about an hour. 602537859122

Edited by Axl Rose aka God

AXS. tv will probably only show some of the GNR Vegas show.

I doubt they will show the whole show especially when they are trying to sell the blueray/dvd on July 1.

I know when they showed the Def Leppard Vegas show it was only an hour and a half with commercials, so no way that was the whole show either.

Going tonight! Can't wait! show the concert in 3D is going to be awesome.

When's the uk release date?

According to their website, Amazon UK are importing the product. They intend to make it available to the European fans, but they are yet to list a date of availability.

I am going to phone Amazon UK and report back.

• Like 1