**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

People who are thinking this is gonna change the label's perspective on a new nu album are kidding themselves. :lol:

Even if this thing miraculously went gold, what exactly is that gonna tell the label that the label did't already know? That nostalgia sells? Well no shit, pretty sure they already found that out with Greatest Hits ten years ago.

Sure it lacks the literal presence of the real band, but it's essentially the real band that is even making this thing marketable. I guess if this was a success, it can lead to more live shows being released. But I can't see it changing the label's view on new material one way or the other no matter what this ends up doing. Where people are drawing those conclusions is truly beyond me :lol:

I now have multiple orders and can't cancel they say failed though lol. This woild make so much more sense to be traditional and throw it on itunes and in stores. Was so excited about the dvd cd set. Oh well...frustrating

Thanks rock fuel will try

Also curious about the question above. Seems that through all this thread the question has never been answered. Will we be able to buy a physical copy in any media stores or just online orders?

If amazon is carrying it then id suspect other stores will have it as well. I could be wrong though.

Yea can someone who has successfully downloaded the app give some advice? I click the link that it points out to download the app but all it does is refresh the page and I'm getting pretty irritated. It's a little ridiculous that the app couldn't have just been added to the damn apple App Store like everything else, it's gotta be complicated like everything else surrounding this release.

So let me ask what everyone truly wants to know. Did Axl seem to be in a good mood during this gig???

Cracking jokes and looking less bloated with intermitant rasp. :P

Ahh good ol intermitant rasp

Plot twist: upon arrival of the blue rays it turns out Motley Crues last Vegas gig was packaged inside the GNR box accidentally. Home sweet home