**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do people actually go see these things? In my head there are like 3 shady characters present in the theater when the concert begins on the big screen.

My ex-gf brought me to the Katy Perry documentary concert in the theatres. Theres only like 4 of us inside. lol. To think Katy Perry is bigger than GNR these days.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm going through people I know, asking, "Can I imagine any circumstances under which this person would go watch a concert at a movie theater?" The answer is no pretty much across the board. I have no problem with someone who wants to go, of course; it's just an odd concept to me, and I don't think I'm alone in thinking that.

• Like 1

Do people actually go see these things? In my head there are like 3 shady characters present in the theater when the concert begins on the big screen.

My ex-gf brought me to the Katy Perry documentary concert in the theatres. Theres only like 4 of us inside. lol. To think Katy Perry is bigger than GNR these days.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm going through people I know, asking, "Can I imagine any circumstances under which this person would go watch a concert at a movie theater?" The answer is no pretty much across the board. I have no problem with someone who wants to go, of course; it's just an odd concept to me, and I don't think I'm alone in thinking that.

I probably would though if its in my area. lol.

Aerosmith had one last year, so wondering how that went.

No, same here. Very odd concept to me.

Not at all.

I wouldn't even sit in my home and watch a concert DVD. Of anybody. Paying to see it in a theater is not even a question I'd entertain.

has anyone seen the backstage pass interviews and the cool Axl Golden God Induction in HD free on the App ?

Negative, where do we find them? Also can you let the devs know sneak peeks have lost sound for some of us?

Cheers :)

the "backstage pass" icon is clearly on the app menu page and "sneak peek" is clearly listed on the home page under "buy concert". we tested audio on all device platforms and they are working. You may have your "Mute" on, but you are the only person from thousands that cannot hear the audio, You may want to play a youtube clip, to see if you get audio there.

Edited by rockfuel
  • Like 1

Would have been cool if they recorded the No Trickery residency and made a compilation or something. I'm excited for this but wish the last three, or at least one of, the final No Trickery shows would have been recorded.

Yeah and wait another three years for it to come out

Would have been cool if they recorded the No Trickery residency and made a compilation or something. I'm excited for this but wish the last three, or at least one of, the final No Trickery shows would have been recorded.

Yeah and wait another three years for it to come out

It'd be worth it. :)

So the interviews and solo's were added to the blu ray just to compress the video a little bit more

No way should a show this long be available in 2D and 3D on the same blu ray disc not to mind with interviews (that are now totally out of date).

The lack of the audio cd is the real killer for me and I've noticed a lot of people are going to boycott the release because of it.

I'll still be buying just the blu ray but I was practically begging to part with my money just for the cd.

• Like 1

we have had thousands of people downloading the App in the past 2 days and high volume of Pre Orders, seems most popular is the Digital version with Soundtrack. Has anyone checked out the Sneak Peek section and

Backstage Pass ? The full length version you can play on any device, tablet, computer or Smart TV beginning this Sunday 6/22 !

It does not open on my computer. Comes up with message "Please open link from your device (ios/android)". My phone is an HTC and having no luck with that either.

Edited by reayj2003

the "backstage pass" icon is clearly on the app menu page and "sneak peek" is clearly listed on the home page under "buy concert". we tested audio on all device platforms and they are working. You may have your "Mute" on, but you are the only person from thousands that cannot hear the audio, You may want to play a youtube clip, to see if you get audio there.

Someone else pointed this out before me actually, I just happened it notice the same thing started happening this morning. Volume was up full.