**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So the interviews and solo's were added to the blu ray just to compress the video a little bit more

No way should a show this long be available in 2D and 3D on the same blu ray disc not to mind with interviews (that are now totally out of date).

The lack of the audio cd is the real killer for me and I've noticed a lot of people are going to boycott the release because of it.

I'll still be buying just the blu ray but I was practically begging to part with my money just for the cd.

If it's a BD50 it should be doable. I have a feeling these guys know what they are doing.

The audio mix is just incredible guys, big thumbs up to whoever did that. Nightrain sounds brilliant.. Like it should. Hope these guys get a copy of the 2014 residency soundboard recording.

Also.. I hear DLIBYD in Dizzy's interview.. :)

How can I confirm that my laptop cd driver plays bluray discs? It will be my first bluray purchase ever!

Look on the drive itself, it usually has little logos that say DVD/RW, it'll say BluRay if it does.

Thank you! I guess I have to purchase a blue-ray player also!

You got a playstation?

Νο. Ι have no experience with blue rays. Is the difference of the quality between dvds and blue rays so big?

So the interviews and solo's were added to the blu ray just to compress the video a little bit more

No way should a show this long be available in 2D and 3D on the same blu ray disc not to mind with interviews (that are now totally out of date).

The lack of the audio cd is the real killer for me and I've noticed a lot of people are going to boycott the release because of it.

I'll still be buying just the blu ray but I was practically begging to part with my money just for the cd.

If it's a BD50 it should be doable. I have a feeling these guys know what they are doing.

Well it has to be but i'd imagine the 2d version alone would be 35 gigs uncompressed at this length of the show.

I have the Smashing pumpkins release and it definitely doesn't look as good as it should for a blu ray

How can I confirm that my laptop cd driver plays bluray discs? It will be my first bluray purchase ever!

Look on the drive itself, it usually has little logos that say DVD/RW, it'll say BluRay if it does.

You got a playstation?

Νο. Ι have no experience with blue rays. Is the difference of the quality between dvds and blue rays so big?

Oh yeah... DVDs can only take what, 750mb? The Blu Ray will be about 35,000mb. That's how big the quality jump is. 480p or 1080p I guess?

For those having issues with the web-app, try the universal trick of clearing your cache and cookies. Plenty of others are having no issues with the same things that other people are using to view the app. I've used it on my Samsung Galaxy S3, as well as opened in a computer browser in Chrome and Firefox and used it with no issues.

100% agreed. I was willing to buy a DVD I would literally never watch for the CD.

Not smart, boys. Not smart.

• Like 1

You got a playstation?

Oh yeah... DVDs can only take what, 750mb? The Blu Ray will be about 35,000mb. That's how big the quality jump is. 480p or 1080p I guess?
Dvd is about 8GB a blu ray is commanly 50GB.

Its hard to tell the differance after about 12GB on a 42 inch TV. So its not that big a jump in quality. 4k should be impressive.

Edited by Axl_morris

Well it has to be but i'd imagine the 2d version alone would be 35 gigs uncompressed at this length of the show.

I have the Smashing pumpkins release and it definitely doesn't look as good as it should for a blu ray

This, esp if its a 2 hour + concert. Not sure how RF did it, but I hope it doesnt affect the quality.

Rockfuel this ap is not working on windows (chrome or internet explorer). Also not compatible with HTC phone... Some advice please???

it doesn't work at all with my HTC one m8, the videos come up weird and very narrow on my Samsung Galaxy note 3 and won't play any sound on my iPad mini. I preordered this too starting to wish I hadn't. any ideas rockfuel ?

Going to Studio Movie Grill in Dallas tomorrow to see GNR. I'm glad it's in this theatre so we can eat dinner there too.

Show begins at 8:00.

Let me know what songs from CD were cut. That will determine if I go on Thursday. Edited by batman007