**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even on the app there is no cd + DVD option yet Rockfuel refuse to confirm that this option has been scrapped. I had planned to order that and the blu ray.

Why can't they clarify?

They have confirmed there will be no cd+DVD, a few days ago, some time last week, I believe. It's in this thread.

Even on the app there is no cd + DVD option yet Rockfuel refuse to confirm that this option has been scrapped. I had planned to order that and the blu ray.

Why can't they clarify?

They have confirmed there will be no cd+DVD, a few days ago, some time last week, I believe. It's in this thread.

Oh ok, Rockfuel really made a balls of this release.

Do they not realise this would have doubled the sales from many fans?

Is there a chance of this happening for the euro release?

Why can't they clarify?

Oh ok, Rockfuel really made a balls of this release.

Do they not realise this would have doubled the sales from many fans?

Is there a chance of this happening for the euro release?

Apparently, it's Universal that decided not to release the combo. This is what Rockfuel said:

"update, was just informed by Universal that there will NOT be a dvd/cd combo avail. However the GOOD NEWS is the combo will be available in Digital version of the app."

I also asked Rockfuel if they knew when the international release would be, they didn't know yet, but will keep us posted.

So I haven't been paying attention to this thread for a while and I just read the updates.

DLIBYD was the only song that was cut...does this mean that Neil Young was the one who blocked it and not Slash? The plot thickens. :lol:

LOL, people will still find a way to somehow blame Slash for it.

Does this mean that it's a release we can watch on our TV at home, but can't listen to on an Ipod or car stereo?

How can I confirm that my laptop cd driver plays bluray discs? It will be my first bluray purchase ever!

Look on the drive itself, it usually has little logos that say DVD/RW, it'll say BluRay if it does.

How can I confirm that my laptop cd driver plays bluray discs? It will be my first bluray purchase ever!

Look on the drive itself, it usually has little logos that say DVD/RW, it'll say BluRay if it does.

Thank you! I guess I have to purchase a blue-ray player also!

Thank you! I guess I have to purchase a blue-ray player also!

You got a playstation?

So I haven't been paying attention to this thread for a while and I just read the updates.

DLIBYD was the only song that was cut...does this mean that Neil Young was the one who blocked it and not Slash? The plot thickens. :lol:

That was blocked long before the Slash incident

Just got an email from gunsnroses.com about this

gunsnroses_600x315.171504.jpg

Appetite For Democracy 3D in Select Theaters Starting TOMORROW

Appetite For Democracy 3D, the first official Guns N’ Roses live concert film since 1992’s Use Your Illusion concert video, will be released at select U.S. theaters starting TOMORROW, June 17, 2014. The film features brand new live performances of classic GNR tracks from their 1987 debut album Appetite For Destruction, their 1991 releases Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II, and their 2008 album Chinese Democracy.

The new feature film will enjoy a limited run in select cinemas across the country. Check the list below for a city near you:

Wehrender Theaters - JUNE 17

CEDAR RAPIDS, IA

BLOOMINGTON, IL

O'FALLEN, IL

ROCHESTER, MN

CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO

ST. LOUIS, MO

SPRINGFIELD, MO

Bow Tie Theaters - JUNE 18

NEW HAVEN, CT

ANNAPOLIS, MD

HACKETTSTOWN, NJ

PARSIPPANY, NJ

SOUTH ORANGE, NJ

SARATOGA, NY

RESTON, VA

RICHMOND, VA

TCL Chinese Theaters - JUNE 18

LOS ANGELES, CA

Ultrastar Theaters - JUNE 18

MARICOPA, AZ

ANAHEIM, CA

SAN DIEGO, CA

B&B Theatres - JUNE 18 & 19

GRAIN VALLEY, MO

WYLIE, TX

Carmike Theaters - JUNE 18 & 19

HOOVER, AL

HUNSTVILLE, AL

MOBILE, AL

ORANGE BEACH, AL (June 18th Only)

COLORADO SPRINGS, CO

FORT COLLINS, CO

HILEAH, FL

PENSACOLA, FL

ST PETERSBERG, FL

TAMPA, FL

ATHENS, GA

COLUMBUS, GA

SAVANNAH, GA

DES MOINES, IA

PEORIA, IL

FORT WAYNE, IN

PLAINFIELD, IN

MANHATTAN, KS

LOUISVILLE, KY

BATTLE CREEK, MI

RAPID CITY, MI

MISSOULA, MT

DURHAM, NC

FAYETTEVILLE, NC

GREENSBORO, NC

GREENVILLE, NC

HICKORY, NC

JACKSONVILLE, NC

FINDLAY, OH

CORVALIS, OR

CENTER VALLEY, PA

MYRTLE BEACH, SC

CHATTANOOGA, TN

KNOXVILLE, TN

EDINBURG, TX

EL PASO, TX

HICKORY CREEK, TX

TYLER, TX

MIDLOTHIAN, VA

KENNEWICK, WA

Studio Movie Grill - JUNE 18 & 19

SCOTTSDALE, AZ

ATLANTA, GA

CHICAGO, IL

INDIANAPOLIS, IN

CHARLOTTE, NC

COLUMBUS, OH

DALLAS, TX

HOUSTON, TX

Emagine Theaters - JUNE 19

DETROIT, MI

Harkins Theaters - JUNE 19

AVONDALE, AZ

FLAGSTAFF, AZ

GILBERT, AZ

TEMPE, AZ

TUSCON, AZ

YUMA, AZ

CHINO, CA

MORENO VALLEY, CA

DENVER, CO

OKLAHOMA CITY, OK

Edited by Amir

we have had thousands of people downloading the App in the past 2 days and high volume of Pre Orders, seems most popular is the Digital version with Soundtrack. Has anyone checked out the Sneak Peek section and

Backstage Pass ? The full length version you can play on any device, tablet, computer or Smart TV beginning this Sunday 6/22 !

• Like 1