**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if you want the audio, the digital version with the "soundtrack" is what you can get without "stealing/ripping" the audio off somewhere that is not authorized. You can play the digital soundtrack on any device, ipod, home stereo, etc..so why talk about stealing it instead of a simple purchase

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

if you want the audio, the digital version with the "soundtrack" is what you can get without "stealing/ripping" the audio off somewhere that is not authorized. You can play the digital soundtrack on any device, ipod, home stereo, etc..so why talk about stealing it instead of a simple purchase

Those that want to play it on their HIFI system or in their car, and if neither have an auxiliary input or bluetooth connectivity, how would 1 get around this issue ?

there are few options. You can look into Belkin Bluetooth Car Hands-Free Kit, Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit and we will look into other options that could work for you.

Rocketfish Bluetooth Receiver, DAK's Bluetooth Upgrade will enable any audio device to receive a Bluetooth signal: Think of it like a pocket sized, rechargeable, wireless line output.

Another option Blackberry Music Gateway and Pyle Pro PBTR30 Portable Bluetooth Receiver Adapter. All of these are STREAMING Solutions if you buy the Digital with Soundtrack and you want to play on your home stereo and/or car stereo, if they are not Bluetooth ready.

Edited by rockfuel

Warning to fans in the UK, if you have the app installed on your phone, do not use your mobile internet - stick to home/wifi only.

I topped up my phone with a tenner and this app working in the background, basically instantly drained my entire £10 worth of credit in minutes.

I know it was due to this app as it happened twice since I installed it last Saturday night. And it is the only thing different on my phone. I removed the app, because I have lost £20 credit thanks to it using stupid amounts of 3G data in the background.

Fuck knows what it is even doing, because I wasn't using it yesterday when I lost another £10 and I had made sure I fully closed it and it still happened.

Still gonna buy the Blu-Ray though.

pre-ordered the blu ray from amazon yesterday finally since i know the cd/dvd combo isnt coming now, maybe it will be released in the future at some point...

on a side note, i feel you guys are bitching at rockfuel for something they cant control, there trying to best and im assuming they would want a cd dvd combo to be a part of the package too but im willing to bet universal or slash stopped that from happening....

Edited by Andrew07

You can legally possess an audio copy of a video you own, why would anyone buy it twice so they can stream it on their phone? Way better to just download the files. No offense, but it's reasons like this that your industry is dying. If you for whatever reason don't want people downloading the tracks, you should offer an mp3 download when people purchase the performance the first time. People shouldn't have to pay twice. Edited by nambis
  • Like 2

I have an old mp3 player for running only. And i want to listen to the "soundtrack" version of the concert. I won't and i don't want to buy a new electronic device. What are the options?

Saw it in Hollywood last night. Enjoyable, but it looked like the audio was slightly out of sync by a few frames. I thought it was just some ADR work on Axl's voice...and maybe a bad edit on Frank drumming, but it was consistent with the whole show. Prob some wierd conversion issue when transferring it for theatrical

You can legally possess an audio copy of a video you own, why would anyone buy it twice so they can stream it on their phone? Way better to just download the files. No offense, but it's reasons like this that your industry is dying. If you for whatever reason don't want people downloading the tracks, you should offer an mp3 download when people purchase the performance the first time. People shouldn't have to pay twice.

Great point