**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which version of Appetite For Democracy will you buy?

Neither

I just wait till it's up on youtube (i don't want to download it, though)

If they release the last residency then i will buy it. If they release a 2010 pro shot, i will DEFINITELY buy it. If they release a live compilation, i will buy it. If they release the 2001 HOB DVD i will buy it

But for this? NO!

I heard that the production is good, Axl is on "top form" which i highly doubt based on the audience bootlegs. and his voice is not doctored unfortunately in this case)

It will be commercialy succesful for the band/Axl (esp. in todays music business etc.) though

Edited by Crash Diet

I swear I am on this forum too much. Last night while viewing the show at the cinema, during the dancers going on stage for Rocketqueen. One the dancers looked like ARQ. Or for the time being it did. Must of been my sleepiness combined with 3D.

Sorry, I haven't paid attention to this at all.

On the first page I read "June 20th, 2014 - DIGITAL STREAM ONLY". So, where do I watch this? On fantracks page it says June 22th..

I was supposed to be June 20th originally but got changed to the 22nd. Forgot to update the first post. Sorry about that.

Corrected it now. :)

yes I believe it would for your wireless devices. If you choose to watch in on the web, the site has it's own player, which looks great.

Check your PMs.

A physical copy is a week away, but in a mere 6 hours, we will see the first official GNR release since Chinese Democracy. :headbang:

• Like 4