**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How do you actually download or stream the show? I got the email, but am not sure what to do next.

Ali

In the menu if the app where the backstage pass and gallery (etc) are you'll see digital DVD and soundtrack. Then again it just disappeared off the menu for me so.. Edited by MrSoftie

How do you actually download or stream the show? I got the email, but am not sure what to do next.

Ali

In the menu if the app where the backstage pass and gallery (etc) are you'll see digital DVD and soundtrack. Then again it just disappeared off the menu for me so..
Thanks. It isn't there for me. It may be too soon.

Ali

Wow. It is pretty cool to have art work and a digital book. I really hope that this DVD turns some people for nuGuns.

I watched the cinema viewing with a friend who is a casual fan. He loved it. Really connected with the other band members (he especially loved Bumble). I thought it was a good showcase of the band

Ok I'm confused. Sorry if I should have read myself up on this, but...

On the fantracks webpage I've paid for the digital movie. It says available from the 21st, and it's currently the 22nd here. Where do I watch it? How do I know if I'm even able to watch it or if I have to wait?

I tried going to the app (which is basically just the exact same site) to see if I have to log in or something... Nothing. Only alternatives are buy concert, buy merch etc.

Edited by Jeez

Ok I'm confused. Sorry if I should have read myself up on this, but...

On the fantracks webpage I've paid for the digital movie. It says available from the 21st, and it's currently the 22nd here. Where do I watch it? How do I know if I'm even able to watch it or if I have to wait?

It's not supposed to be available for another 3 hours according to Rockfuel

Every time I log in it just sends me back to the homepage of the app, any help?

You're not alone.

I think the emails got sent out a little early just, 3 hours to go still. :)

I didn't even receive an email yet.

Every time I log in it just sends me back to the homepage of the app, any help?

You're not alone.

I think the emails got sent out a little early just, 3 hours to go still. :)

I didn't even receive an email yet.

Email rock fuel. This happened to me and they reset my account an hour later. Works great now

Email rock fuel. This happened to me and they reset my account an hour later. Works great now

It seems to be working alright on the webpage. I can log in and view my order. Not sure where I am supposed to watch the stream when released though. You are not able to watch it yet, no?

Wow. It is pretty cool to have art work and a digital book. I really hope that this DVD turns some people for nuGuns.

I watched the cinema viewing with a friend who is a casual fan. He loved it. Really connected with the other band members (he especially loved Bumble). I thought it was a good showcase of the band

I agree with you on some points, but not on the point of the casual fan. IMO the casual fan will not even know that this exists except for the younger generation that is active on facebook, twitter, etc, even then I'm skeptical. I'm not downing the release, I'm happy to watch/listen to nu or old guns, but personally for the casual fan I do find the physical release to be a bit misleading. Especially for those of us that grew up on GNR. I can see it now, buying it because they see appetite and the graphics, getting home and watching it......and reality sets in....immediate buyers remorse. Of course just my opinion and I feel this will only affect my age group. Either way it's a win win, because outside of the forums I feel my age bracket would be the only group that will actually pick this up off the shelf as a impulse buy. Whether they like it or not, a copy sold is a copy sold! Edited by systronic

Has anyone been able to stream the sneak peaks or trailer to their TV using allcast or Chromecast? With android? Support@fantracks was no help at all. They're response was to tell me it should work. I purchased the stream under the premise as stated by rockfuel that it can be beamed to a smart tv, etc. I hope the web player that appears at midnight will work.

Edited by JuicySwoos83

It seems to be working alright on the webpage. I can log in and view my order. Not sure where I am supposed to watch the stream when released though. You are not able to watch it yet, no?

No 2 more hours. Will be in index near backstage pass and photos

FYI, I'm playing the backstage pass segments on my smart tv with no problem and looks great using my iphone and apple tv airplay, so the streaming platform is working. the web tv player will appear at midnight EST (NY time)

Guest Gunns

sucks how the buffering/caching whatever you want to call it on the smart phone for those in countries such as mine that has really shit internet

FYI, I'm playing the backstage pass segments on my smart tv with no problem and looks great using my iphone and apple tv airplay, so the streaming platform is working. the web tv player will appear at midnight EST (NY time)

Just to add to this, airplay works perfectly with both the Apple TV 2&3, as well as jailbroken Apple TV 2 with xbmc. With the Apple TV 2 you are limited to 720p but it still looks great.

Also, for those with the amazon fire tv, you can sideload the airplay/dlna receiver pro apk and airplay to it as well.

Now bluetooth is a requisite? Where does it state that on the website? The picture on the website shows allcast. Any board members having luck streaming with android?

OMG, dont be so stupid, there are thousands of streaming methods (chromecast, hdmi, bluetooth pairing, allcast, airplay, etc) , rockfuel doesnt need to put everyone of them in their site.