**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This app has been useless for me. I have to reload the videos like 50 times before they will play correctly, then they buffer every minute or so.

The site is down atm hopefully they are working on these issues.

@Rockfuel - Could you release 'Don't let it bring you down' free to the fans seeing as you can't sell it. Should be able to give it away for free. Give back to the fans same way we have been buying the product multiple times.

Edited by Stealmylife

Yea app is not working. Every thing I click on fails to do anything. Not a big deal. Maybe they are updating it right now. But still just thought I'd say something also so it's recognized as a group problem and not an individual one.

Thanks for confirming this. In that case, it went down about 10 hours ago (overnight in California at Fantracks HQ), so let's hope they get onto it first thing this morning.

the app works for me but its no added the option to play the film

I'd bet that you wouldn't be able to log back in if you logged out.

guys, Im told Fantracks is doing some tweaking, which is why it was down for a bit last night. If you're still having issues please contact support@fantracks.com and please be patient. They are all working hard to fix whatever bugs on that side. With the new SD option, that should resolve many issues.

• Like 2

you should now see some major improvements now for viewing and with the new SD lower bandwidth, that will resolve people with low bandwidth. FYI- the audio soundtrack is only available through the app, which is why you don't see on the web version.

How does one access the web version vs the app? The only web version I can find is the mobile app within in a browser, which is the same as the app.

Go to fantracks.com

Click on My Account, log in and then click Play Movie

How does one access the web version vs the app? The only web version I can find is the mobile app within in a browser, which is the same as the app.

Go to fantracks.com

Click on My Account, log in and then click Play Movie

Thanks. I ordered the show via the app, when I log into the main site, it does not show my order. It only shows on the app. Now I at least know what the issue is.