**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, i gotta congratulate RockFuel for listen the fans.

I was one who always asked RockFuel to release this option for the fans, for many reasons which i already stated here.

So, congratulations RockFuel for hearing the fans and for the amazing show (resolution, mixing, etc..) that it is (as far as i could see).

The amazon prime made the shipping more expensive than the blu-ray so I just went with regular... will probably take about two weeks to get here but what's two weeks in the life of a GnR fan? ;)

LOL! I have to wait a 2 weeks to a month for it to get here. Not payin for 2-4 days shipping that will cost me $40!

• Like 1

Ordered the blue ray on amazon canada. Assuming that means it'll charge or ship on July 1st or 2nd?

As others have said, it may depend on whether or not you have Amazon Prime. I have Prime and have had it for a while, so I don't know what it's like if you don't have that. But, for me, I will get it the day it is released.

Amazon is usually very clear about delivery dates when you place an order, so I'd check your email order confirmation.

Ali

Ordered the blue ray on amazon canada. Assuming that means it'll charge or ship on July 1st or 2nd?

As others have said, it may depend on whether or not you have Amazon Prime. I have Prime and have had it for a while, so I don't know what it's like if you don't have that. But, for me, I will get it the day it is released.

Amazon is usually very clear about delivery dates when you place an order, so I'd check your email order confirmation.

Ali

All my email said was that I'd get an email when they have an estimated delivery time.

I've never signed up with amazon before this.

"2 good bose speakers" was the funniest thing I read in this thread so far

Nice catch. I'm pumped for the audio download, Sonos here it comes. On Tekton Lore speakers, two paradigm subs.

Thanks rockfuel. The audio download makes the hassle Saturday night well worth it!

Edited by JuicySwoos83
  • Like 1

Any chance of hearing another song from this release, I'm not totally sold by the paradise city clip. The mix is great, the band are playing great but Axl doesn't sound too great (aware it's his weakest song to sing, along with YCBM and Jungle) throw up Better or street of dreams to give the people on the fence a better idea of the show.

I'm normally not too dumb on these things but does anyone know how I can stream this using my Chromecast? I can watch the concert using the Chrome browser on my phone, even though I can't get it to go full screen even on my phone.

I don't know if Rockfuel is still here and can maybe answer, but I was curious if the audio version will ever come to Spotify? Spotify has become my primary source of listening to music, I love it. I would really like it, if Appetite for Democracy came to Spotify upon release.

@Rockfuel

I have already purchased just the digital movie. At the time I didn't get the audio too because there was no d/load option.

Now I see that has changed...is there anyway I can buy just the audio?? I really would like the download of it but can't afford paying for the whole thing again.