**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All stores in US should have (DVD/Blu Ray) avail in stock on 7/1. Please post some thoughtful positive reviews on Amazon and let's keep this baby at 5 stars, where it deserves to be. ...We will be submitting for Grammy Nomination "Best Long Form Video" which I and many others believes the awesome concert film deserves.

Edited by rockfuel

All stores in US should have (DVD/Blu Ray) avail in stock on 7/1. Please post some thoughtful positive reviews on Amazon and let's keep this baby at 5 stars, where it deserves to be. You can see who the haters are simply when they open their mouths and stupidity erupts.. Why do I envision both Wayne's World characters? ....We will be submitting for Grammy Consideration "Best Long Form Video" which I and many others believes the awesome concert film deserves.

Psst. You've won over most of the forum, regardless of whether we're personally buying the product, so please don't start with the "haters" stuff? Genuinely appreciated. :)

• Like 1

Chinese sounds awesome. For the first time ever (other than the studio version) we can hear Bumble's kickass fretless riffing and licks/solo clearly, exactly how it should be. Axl sounds as good as ever here and the backing vox are really clear. I'll tell you, I've watched it thro my phone, cant wait until I hear the whole thing properly.

Is the web version in 3D, 2D or we can choose the settings? How about the download, in 3D?

You know what, getting to hear BBF play these songs with such clear audio is absolutely the best reason out there to buy this. You might have convinced me with that simple point. #noteventrolling

I don't know about Axl sounding "as good as ever" though. :lol:

I am saying that Axl sounds as good as ever singing this particular song, not the entire show :lol: this is an easy song for him, the first song on the set, etc. He can't possibly sound bad here, eeeeer, I mean, he possibly will sound good singing this thing live. Even DJ *apparently* didnt fuck up his 10-seconds solo :lol:

I think that the reason that even people who usually dont care about Guns like Ron's or Rich's playing is because they're professional musicians that mastered their instrument, unlike the leader of the band and the other guys.

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

Just be careful about local au websites, they are probably dropshipping them from amazon or book topia etc and taking a cut, not saying it's happening here but find out before ordering

I was holding out to buy this dvd in store locally. Just watched Chinese via f.book and got too excited. Purchased from amazon #1 best seller.

Yeah the production is amazing. I was holding out due to the response of the Rockfuel guys, but they indeed win me over, I will be purchasing this dvd

(even though I think the worlds biggest fan forum should have gotten an advance copy for review)

Anyway gotta order it now after Chinese

The release date is July 1? I saw it in Best Buy this afternoon.

Did they have the blu ray??

Mark this day in your calenders boys and girls, GNR just released something before the scheduled date!

Chinese Democracy 2 starts yesterday!

The blu ray was all they had. Just one copy though.

Guest Gunns

A tweet from GnR in regards to this release:

lol what the fuck

So Axl goes and does a residency at the same place 2 years on cause he doesn't want to relive a show, (yes I know techinically its not the same, but still)..

lol what the fuck

So Axl goes and does a residency at the same place 2 years on cause he doesn't want to relive a show, (yes I know techinically its not the same, but still)..

I think the millions of dollars persuades him.

Guest Gunns

lol what the fuck

I think the millions of dollars persuades him.

dollars and cents>common sense

lol what the fuck

What the Hell?! LOL! Is this their answer for the "genius manager" comment made by RF? Who is using their Twitter though? Dizzy?

That was my first thought, this is the retort for the "genius manager" comment.